• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Part II
  3. How to fry a ps4 pro

User Info: Dem_Magus

Dem_Magus
3 days ago#11
I.. didn't really go in there, platted and uninstalled.
does it really brick your ps4 pro!?

User Info: OaklandRaiderz

OaklandRaiderz
3 days ago#12
For bonus credits make sure you unlock the bloater or shambler. Fully zoom in on their head or back. My pro sounds like me when i tried to run 2 miles 😅
"I like sexy girls"
- Random neckbeard on gamefaqs as he whined about "censorship" in gaming.

User Info: YeaICampSo

YeaICampSo
3 days ago#13
Dem_Magus posted...
I.. didn't really go in there, platted and uninstalled.
does it really brick your ps4 pro!?

As far as I can tell, it tanks the framerate and makes your fans run louder. I guess it can be potentially dangerous if you have a system where the cooling isn't adequate, but even then it's likely just going to shut off with a red light and not leave permanent damage.
Xbox One X (Yeah I Camp So) PS4 Pro (YeaICampSo) Nintendo Switch (YeahICampSo) PC (https://valid.x86.fr/j886x5) gamer

User Info: OaklandRaiderz

OaklandRaiderz
3 days ago#14
YeaICampSo posted...
As far as I can tell, it tanks the framerate and makes your fans run louder. I guess it can be potentially dangerous if you have a system where the cooling isn't adequate, but even then it's likely just going to shut off with a red light and not leave permanent damage

doing this shut down my ps4 pro... instantly. The only other time it did this was during the main menu of god of war.

i cleaned out the fan and it is not doing it anymore though. If you haven't cleaned out your fan in a while, this may be a good way to see if its time.

"I like sexy girls"
- Random neckbeard on gamefaqs as he whined about "censorship" in gaming.
For some reason having the gui on when listening to the ost also makes the fan run like crazy
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Part II
  3. How to fry a ps4 pro
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A