• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Part II
  3. This game will be known for it's controversy and not it's story

User Info: xlr_big-coop

xlr_big-coop
3 days ago#21
GigantLuffy posted...
The defenders will laugh at you and call you a hater even though being a TLOU2 hater means you're sexy, smart, and successful.
I believe the people should be allowed to praise or hate something. The way I've seen some people trying to quiet down the criticism is downright deplorable. I'm glad the dying sales and review controversy show the true colors of the game. It's literally not worth so many 10/10 reviews.
:)

User Info: TreeDigger

TreeDigger
3 days ago#22
People should be allowed to criticize the game and give opinion and if peoples fee fee's are hurt sucks to be them. Go back to your safe space and come back to reality when youre ready.

User Info: Mr_Grumbles

Mr_Grumbles
3 days ago#23
People will remember the memes. Those have been the highlight of all of this. But seriously no one will remember this game in a few years. It'll just be thought of as the forgettable sequel to the lightning in a bottle first game. Like The Matrix sequels or The Hobbit trilogy.

User Info: chrisat928

chrisat928
3 days ago#24
TreeDigger posted...
People should be allowed to criticize the game and give opinion and if peoples fee fee's are hurt sucks to be them. Go back to your safe space and come back to reality when youre ready.
And you have to accept that people like it.

User Info: jazsper77

jazsper77
3 days ago#25
chrisat928 posted...
And you have to accept that people like it.
Yup- but I wish YOU LOVERS would be honest why YOU like it.
Neil and Anita gave the 5% crowd and SJW’s their wet dream. It’s that thing where your like this is us if you don’t like it FU.

thats cool- just be honest

User Info: chrisat928

chrisat928
3 days ago#26
jazsper77 posted...
Neil and Anita gave the 5% crowd and SJW’s their wet dream. It’s that thing where your like this is us if you don’t like it FU.

So, if I don't like it for the reason you hate it, I'm wrong?

Hahahahaha f*** off child.

User Info: Blackstar110

Blackstar110
3 days ago#27
jazsper77 posted...

Let me tell you something.

People like you are a million times more preoccupied with the representation in this game than the people it actually represents.

I loved this game. The fact that it had a gay couple and a trans kid was like “huh. Neat.” to me and not given a second thought.
-Shred
on the contrary, I think the controversy will fade with time, and the game will be remembered as a defining game of the PS4 era.
Consoles currently owned: PS4, XBO, Switch, Wii U, 3DS, Vita, PS3, PS2
Previously owned: NES, SNES, Genesis, Game Gear, NGPC, PS1, PSP, DS, Wii

User Info: rzxv04

rzxv04
3 days ago#29
Absolutely
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Part II
  3. This game will be known for it's controversy and not it's story
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A