• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Part II
  3. Seriously, why did they show...(spoilers)

User Info: EpicJourney

EpicJourney
1 week ago#1
...the sex scene between Owen and Abby, but not the one between Ellie and Dina? Either show both or, preferably, don't show either.
If you don't want none, don't start none.

User Info: Chidodood

Chidodood
1 week ago#2
not even in a troll way, but honestly because Abby looks like a hulking dude. Druckman himself said he doesn't like to sexualize females soooo
This is my favorite, saltiest site to post stuff on. You guys have the best reactions. I genuinely appreciate every single one of you guys

User Info: TwitchHaxard

TwitchHaxard
1 week ago#3
EpicJourney posted...
...the sex scene between Owen and Abby, but not the one between Ellie and Dina? Either show both or, preferably, don't show either.

Lol agreed I mean it's so bad sony didnt censor it 😂😂😂
lag does exist in real life. when jesus died, it took him 3 days to respawn. - GosuAznMan

User Info: DirectorFaden

DirectorFaden
1 week ago#4
I don't skip cutscenes on my first playthrough, so I had to look the hell away from the tv during that scene.

User Info: IronAvenger08

IronAvenger08
1 week ago#5
EpicJourney posted...

Because one would offend the masses while the other is justified for the sake of the plot despite Druckmann:

-Hating to sexualize women
-Want equality in video games
-Is the white knight for female empowerment

The guy is a total clown and needs to stop directing video games if he is going to keep being a narcissist during development.

User Info: Lukas455555

Lukas455555
1 week ago#6
both were there as far as i remember. ellie is just kisses and underwear while abby is just soft core humping.
We are born of the memes, made men by the memes, undone by the memes. Fear the old memes.
- Master Willem. Memesborne

User Info: EpicJourney

EpicJourney
1 week ago#7
Lukas455555 posted...
both were there as far as i remember. ellie is just kisses and underwear while abby is just soft core humping.
If by "softcore humping" you mean "Abby takes it up the ass" then sure. Hers is significantly more graphic than Ellie's.
If you don't want none, don't start none.

User Info: HGunSlingerX

HGunSlingerX
1 week ago#8
EpicJourney posted...
If by "softcore humping" you mean "Abby takes it up the ass" then sure. Hers is significantly more graphic than Ellie's.
also it shows her breasts in clear view
twitter.com/Calvalese

User Info: TheCuddlyKnife

TheCuddlyKnife
1 week ago#9
EpicJourney posted...
doggy style doesn't mean taking it up the ass, ffs. unless you saw the penetration, you have no f***ing idea what was going on.

imo, both scenes were pointless to the advancement of anything in the game. i feel they were thrown into the game for the sake of shock value more than anything else. it worked. a lot of people seem to be hung up on these scenes, whether good or bad.
umopapisdnpuaq

User Info: Lukas455555

Lukas455555
1 week ago#10
EpicJourney posted...
well like i said, as far as i remember. still neither made me lost my time wondering why they were shown or not. but i can say i was surprised by how fast owen could get hard. dude's like a light switch lol
We are born of the memes, made men by the memes, undone by the memes. Fear the old memes.
- Master Willem. Memesborne
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Part II
  3. Seriously, why did they show...(spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A