• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Part II
  3. Thousands of Japanese players trying to sell their use copies.

User Info: Dark Blade 13

Dark Blade 13
5 days ago#1
https://youtu.be/HVeLtjczYY0

User Info: Joenage

Joenage
5 days ago#2
Yeh people tend to sell their copies of a single-player game with little replay value after completing it
Joenage.

User Info: GigantLuffy

GigantLuffy
5 days ago#3
Maybe Naughty Dog should remember to add some content to their movie games.
HEY HEY HEY!!!

User Info: boxington

boxington
5 days ago#4
I don't doubt that a lot of people are trying to sell their game, but people often put up multiple listings of what they're trying to sell
b-bb-box
https://imgur.com/8D3HM7e - by Proofpyros

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
5 days ago#5
Like normal, its the same for any game in Japan. Some guy who knows Japanese trying to make his point come through.

User Info: CODEumb87

CODEumb87
5 days ago#6
Joenage posted...
Yeh people tend to sell their copies of a single-player game with little replay value after completing it

Didn't ND say a multiplayer mode is coming though? So why would they sell it when something like that is coming? I thought Factions was a beloved feature?
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: Evil_Gogeta

Evil_Gogeta
5 days ago#7
CODEumb87 posted...
Didn't ND say a multiplayer mode is coming though? So why would they sell it when something like that is coming? I thought Factions was a beloved feature?
The Japanese public tend to complete games and sell them asap, even if a multiplayer feature is shown once the main point of it is finished a lot of the Japanese public including myself sell the game when done.

User Info: Tiger006

Tiger006
5 days ago#8
Multiplayer will not come very soon. I think ND will release new version with multiplayer inside beyond ps5 released .

User Info: DenpaKen

DenpaKen
5 days ago#9
They always do that though. Doesn't mean anything.
You can usually games for half price after a month

User Info: ozonegames

ozonegames
5 days ago#10
I couldn't trade my copy back in. I was told they had to many copies.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Part II
  3. Thousands of Japanese players trying to sell their use copies.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A