• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Part II
  3. Yea, this game is really flying off the shelves

User Info: Iron_Legion27

Iron_Legion27
2 weeks ago#31
i don’t care. This whole ordeal just exposed how awful the gaming community and parts of the industry are. Still having fun with the game though.
PSN ID- Archlight_NinjaX
Nintendo Switch FC- SW-1566-2060-4533

User Info: nuschler2212

nuschler2212
2 weeks ago#32
bae99 posted...
sure people are going out of their houses in the middle of a pandemic just to buy i game when they can get it online

Only 3.7 million new users during launch week. So.......
The height of stupidity is complaining about other people complaining. Especially on a game board which isn't meant to just blindly promote the game.

User Info: Druff

Druff
2 weeks ago#33
WingZero0782 posted...
No they're not, your favourite films must be the Michael Bay Transformers, Resident Evil movies and the Fast & Furious franchise.

Swing and a miss, I loathe all of those. I also hate the last three Star Wars movie. Try again.
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
2 weeks ago#34
Druff posted...
Swing and a miss, I loathe all of those. I also hate the last three Star Wars movie. Try again.

Homerun!!!

You think sales matter when they don't and I brought up examples.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

nuschler2212
2 weeks ago#35
Silentrob69 posted...
You're so triggered you're making up words to insult me. Pathetic lol

Triggered?

Because I responded?

Ok, little gully.
The height of stupidity is complaining about other people complaining. Especially on a game board which isn't meant to just blindly promote the game.

User Info: YeaICampSo

YeaICampSo
2 weeks ago#36
Lyrica posted...
Pretty sure we have data reporting that the game was a huge success at launch.

This.

Stores buying a lot of extra copies of games anticipated to be huge releases is nothing new. Stores don't want to turn down anyone when they walk in and ask for a copy so they'll order plenty more than what was pre-ordered, especially if they receive inconsistent shipments due to COVID.
Xbox One X (Yeah I Camp So) PS4 Pro (YeaICampSo) Nintendo Switch (YeahICampSo) PC (https://valid.x86.fr/j886x5) gamer

User Info: Druff

Druff
2 weeks ago#37
WingZero0782 posted...
Homerun!!!

You think sales matter when they don't and I brought up examples.

I said that in this specific case, people are correct to correlate high sales with high quality. Then you randomly accused me of liking three s***ty movie franchises. Weird non sequitur, maybe the meth you smoked this morning is finally wearing off?
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Chidodood

Chidodood
2 weeks ago#38
nuschler2212 posted...
Yes, logic is tough to understand, gully.

(Yes, I'm making the term up. Gully now stands for people who are gullible and believe hype and what the media tells them)
aw man this really hurt lol. You really should have left out your made up word and explanation for it
This is my favorite, saltiest site to post stuff on. You guys have the best reactions. I genuinely appreciate every single one of you guys

nuschler2212
2 weeks ago#39
Chidodood posted...
aw man this really hurt lol. You really should have left out your made up word and explanation for it

You really lambasted me without the use of punctuation. Great job!

User Info: sony_vaio

sony_vaio
2 weeks ago#40
Silentrob69 posted...
This is half of the supply at the store. There's a whole other crate filled with them. People have also tried returning them constantly too by what the workers say.https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/4/2/7/AAVxy5AAAm7D.jpg
Bruh its 2020. Who the hell buys physical media? lol
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Part II
  3. Yea, this game is really flying off the shelves
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A