• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Part II
  3. Yea, this game is really flying off the shelves

User Info: Joe8

Joe8
2 weeks ago#121
EmperorOfSand posted...
Showing your lack of information again. Skill Up didnt like it.
Like, do trolls even try anymore? Maybe this is some kind of weird anti-troll thing to make legitimate haters look bad?
Joenage.

User Info: EmperorOfSand

EmperorOfSand
2 weeks ago#122
Joe8 posted...
Like, do trolls even try anymore? Maybe this is some kind of weird anti-troll thing to make legitimate haters look bad?

If it is, it's working a treat.
Now Playing: Destiny 2, Persona 5 Royal, The Last Of Us Part II.

User Info: Fishels

Fishels
2 weeks ago#123
Tony_Jake posted...
You don't have a clue what you are talking about do you.
It’s very amusing that he knows exactly how many shared a physical copy. Same could be said for any game. Literally any game I could say that about.

Worldwide numbers will be hilarious
(message deleted)

User Info: Tony_Jake

Tony_Jake
2 weeks ago#125
Fishels posted...
It’s very amusing that he knows exactly how many shared a physical copy. Same could be said for any game. Literally any game I could say that about.

Worldwide numbers will be hilarious

nuschler2212 is one of the biggest idiots on this site.

User Info: Fishels

Fishels
2 weeks ago#126
Tony_Jake posted...
nuschler2212 is one of the biggest idiots on this site.
The weird thing is his karma level. Usually trolls are new accounts I find

I personally don’t think he’s presenting a true opinion. It feels like trolling. Or am I wrong?
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Joe8

Joe8
2 weeks ago#127
Fishels posted...

I personally don’t think he’s presenting a true opinion. It feels like trolling. Or am I wrong?
On CE there's a thing where people hack old accounts and use them for trolling as the high karma gives them some kind of honor. Could be something like that going on here.
Joenage.

Tony_Jake
2 weeks ago#128
Fishels posted...

Nah he's strictly trolling. He's looking for obscure data that backs up his argument and saying it is fact. When he said it was 4th on the list of whatever data he was looking at the other games were free games to play. They weren't games that you had to pay 60 dollars for to play.

Tony_Jake
2 weeks ago#129
Joe8 posted...
On CE there's a thing where people hack old accounts and use them for trolling as the high karma gives them some kind of honor. Could be something like that going on here.

Whoever the account is it says it was set up in March 2007. So either he is a lifelong troller or he has hacked an account.

User Info: Teh_Dr_Phil

Teh_Dr_Phil
2 weeks ago#130
Lyrica posted...
It means the game was a financial success.
This one, yes, but what about the next? ND took a huge gamble letting Druckmann completely run the show. I don’t necessarily mind that Joel does, but neither Abby nor her “not Ellie” clone Lev at least dying at the end is a huge middle finger to the player base. If Lev had died, at least, it would have made a nice constrast to the Joel/Ellie and Abby/Lev dynamic while still hammering home the “cycle of violence” stuff.

Anyone that expected this to flop is high. That said, anyone acting like ND has the Midas touch because of the success of this is equally as high. It’s an objective fact at this point that the reactions to the death I described above aren’t positive. This could easily bite them in the ass with anything they make in the future.
Yep.
(edited 2 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Part II
  3. Yea, this game is really flying off the shelves
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A