• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Part II
  3. TLOU2 is Druckmann's revenge on people who liked Joel in TLOU1 *SPOILERS*

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
1 week ago#51
Darkling183 posted...
Joel didn't give any consideration to what Ellie herself might have wanted.

Neither did the Fireflies.

And I'd say assuming the person is okay with being killed is not the right assumption there.
bloop

User Info: PS4TW

PS4TW
1 week ago#52
Nah it’s just he wanted to tell a certain story as well as pander and he missed the mark a little bit. And he’s rightfully getting some backlash. Joel could still die and make a good story. The way he goes out like some random npc was sad
"All life fears death from birth. Life fears death, but lives only to die." Necron(FF9)
"People are not moved by logic." -Mithos(TOS)

User Info: lindaluv

lindaluv
1 week ago#53
Why do people care for Joel, he was a murdering evil butthole.
MolaMadara : Punkin (200 - Strider) - http://i.imgur.com/peZhp.jpg
MulaMadara : Deneb (25 - Sorc)

User Info: Teh_Dr_Phil

Teh_Dr_Phil
1 week ago#54
I love how everyone s***s on Joel yet refuses to acknowledge the people purportedly working on this cure are terrorists. From your very first encounter with them they are bombing a quarantine zone populated by civilians. If they even came up with the cure, do you actually think they would distribute it to everyone? You can’t be that naive when you’re arguing this series is about the completely breakdown of morality within humanity.
Yep.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
1 week ago#55
If Abby doesn't return in the sequel only to get her head blown off then I won't be buying it.

I am not playing a game as just her.
Youtubers/Streamers are Cancer to the Gaming Community and need to be stopped!!!

User Info: joyce_181502

joyce_181502
1 week ago#56
lindaluv posted...
Why do people care for Joel, he was a murdering evil butthole.
The problem is that until the scene with the doctors and Marlene at the end of the first game, you don't ever really see that.

Joel tells you he's a bad man and done horrible things. But basically every non-infected you run into (or if you just like pop out of cover) will immediately start shooting at you or attack with a melee weapon.
  1. Boards
  2. The Last of Us Part II
  3. TLOU2 is Druckmann's revenge on people who liked Joel in TLOU1 *SPOILERS*
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A