• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
  3. On sale this weekend for $8!

User Info: DoubleJ9

DoubleJ9
2 years ago#1
Man I'm glad I waited now, I'm sure it's worth the full asking price but I'd been pissed if I had bought it a few days ago like I was going to.
XBL: The Maverick
PSN: v_Maverick_v

User Info: Richardwilliams

Richardwilliams
2 years ago#2
I was going to buy this at EB Games today then I decided against it.

Got home and saw it on sale.

As soon as my wife is done playing DQXI in a while I'm going to give yonder a try.

It looks really good, and I like supporting small development teams.
Japanese 3DS Fc:1822-2063-3814
If you add ^^^ message me please.

DoubleJ9
2 years ago#3
Richardwilliams posted...
I was going to buy this at EB Games today then I decided against it.

Got home and saw it on sale.

As soon as my wife is done playing DQXI in a while I'm going to give yonder a try.

It looks really good, and I like supporting small development teams.

I didn't know it had a physical release, thought it was digital title.

User Info: Lakhesis

Lakhesis
2 years ago#4
Man, I just bought it last week. I should've waited, lol. Just my luck!

But really, the game is cute, and they're still making content/working on it. So I don't really begrudge them the $20 I paid.
Current FC: 0619-7492-3727

User Info: Richardwilliams

Richardwilliams
2 years ago#5
I got to play some yonder for an hour of so and it was very fun and charming. The faces are the only drawback so far.

Going in straight out of 150 hours of Dragon Quest xi I was expecting to be underwhelmed and board with yonder but I think it might be a winner.
Japanese 3DS Fc:1822-2063-3814
If you add ^^^ message me please.

User Info: Flamechamp2333

Flamechamp2333
2 years ago#6
Lakhesis posted...
Man, I just bought it last week. I should've waited, lol. Just my luck!

But really, the game is cute, and they're still making content/working on it. So I don't really begrudge them the $20 I paid.

@Lakhesis

Can you elaborate on them still working on it? What kind of updates? Like we're still getting updates from no man's sky so could we expect support for this game like that?

i've played 3 hours of this game but I feel there should be more to do. I'm hoping there is going to be more content added or more areas, which I'm not even sure if the starting area is the only place. I'm just bothered by the amount of fetch quests right now.

User Info: srepucane

srepucane
2 years ago#7
@Flamechamp2333 Even though this is posted on Steam it applies to the Ps4 as well. https://steamcommunity.com/app/580200/discussions/0/1471966894860840336/ Also http://mailchi.mp/yonderchronicles/yonder-latest-updates

User Info: MiIkMan

MiIkMan
2 years ago#8
A link would have been nice...

Kinda shocking it's half price so early. Wonder if it will go on sale this week on PC as well.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/games/yonder-the-cloud-catcher-chronicles/cid=UP1243-CUSA08242_00-YONDERCCUS000000
Milk, man.
<< Protect society from the emotions of ugly people >>

User Info: Zenithence

Zenithence
2 years ago#9
I payed full price and would pay it again for whatever the developer's come up with next. There's good ideas here but it needs a lot of refinement.

DoubleJ9
2 years ago#10
MiIkMan posted...
A link would have been nice...

Kinda shocking it's half price so early. Wonder if it will go on sale this week on PC as well.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/games/yonder-the-cloud-catcher-chronicles/cid=UP1243-CUSA08242_00-YONDERCCUS000000

Thanks, honestly forget that you can purchase games on PSN through the site, too used to doing it straight from the PS4.
  1. Boards
  2. Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
  3. On sale this weekend for $8!
  • Topic Archived