• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
  3. How big is this game content wise?

User Info: DoubleJ9

DoubleJ9
2 years ago#1
Is it something that has a lot to do or is it just a hand full of crops and animals?
XBL: The Maverick
PSN: v_Maverick_v

User Info: GamersLoft

GamersLoft
2 years ago#2
The world is big and there's a lot to keep you busy.

The main focus is simple questing, but you also get a robust crafting system, tons of exploration and plenty of interesting sites to discover. As far as aesthetics, some of the biomes are truly breathtaking.

Yonder is a happy, feel good experience with a lot of charm. There is no combat or imminent danger. The game is straight up exploration and discovery...and it does that exceedingly well.
PS4 101: That UI thingy is called the PDM

User Info: srepucane

srepucane
2 years ago#3
To do everything in the game will take most likely 25-40 hours depending upon how goal oriented you play. There are just a hand full of crops and animals. If you're looking for a complex farming type game this isn't it.

Everything that GamersLoft said though is true and I greatly enjoyed the game.

User Info: DoubleJ9

DoubleJ9
2 years ago#4
I'll have to pick this up at some point. It really reminds me of Rune Factory and love that series and the Harvest Moon series. The main thing stopping me at the moment is that I still have a lot to do in Stardew Valley so I'm iffy on downloading another farm-like game. The graphics and gameplay look awesome though, especially for a $20 game; it will be something I download eventually.
XBL: The Maverick
PSN: v_Maverick_v
  1. Boards
  2. Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
  3. How big is this game content wise?
  • Topic Archived