• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Encha277

Encha277
2 years ago#1
Can anyone tell me where I can find the Yin & Yang fish? I know one needs to be caught at dusk and the other at sunrise, but not sure where or what times constitute dusk/sunrise in the game.

User Info: Remer888

Remer888
2 years ago#2
I'm not 100% on this, but I think that dawn/dusk begins at 6am/6pm when you hear the change over music.

I know that the day and night teleports switch on and off at those times, but as far as location I'm not sure.
"Well.....It's been..............educational."

User Info: efrenb5

efrenb5
2 years ago#3
As Remer indicated, 6AM and 6PM are the times you're looking for. Each fish will show up around one of those two times.

As for location, I used the river close to the fish competition guy. Caught both of them quickly on my first change.

However, any fresh water body should work.
BotC Best Community Clan
www.clanbotc.com

User Info: Encha277

Encha277
2 years ago#4
Thank you both. I appreciate the info.

User Info: srepucane

srepucane
2 years ago#5
Ok we can't necessarily trade but if we get on at the same time and at say the Grasslands farm and use the geocache on the rare fishes we do have and we have enough players doing this we should be able to pass around the top 4 rare fish and get everyone the trophy quicker.

User Info: GamersLoft

GamersLoft
2 years ago#6
The trader in Mocha Bay sells fish. Be sure to check there everyday.

There are probably 4 fish I never caught...just bought them from him.
PS4 101: That UI thingy is called the PDM

efrenb5
2 years ago#7
It's rare to see the Mocha trader with rare fish. I once saw him sell a Gigalev, but that was it.

The geocache idea could work, but it has some luck attached to it. If somebody outside the chain gets the cache, that player will most likely keep the fish and not pay forward. :(

Catching all the fish isn't that difficult, if you don't mind spoilers I can give you good pointers on where to catch everything.

There's a YouTube video about fishing which is the one I used when I got tired of fishing mindlessly. :)
BotC Best Community Clan
www.clanbotc.com

User Info: srepucane

srepucane
2 years ago#8
True it would work on a bit of luck. I think though if you had about a dozen players in a remote place, like the waterfall cave that can only be gotten to by going over a cliff and floating into it, and at the same time could work pretty well. I already have my trophy and except for the gigalev that I can't remember what I did with I have 1 rainbow fish, 2 yins and 2 yangs so I can help out pretty well. It was just a thought I had on a possibility of helping.

efrenb5
2 years ago#9
Man, that could actually work!

I wonder how it would look for the recipient. If you upload something, a cache suddenly appears besides me. LOL

Could be worth a try.
BotC Best Community Clan
www.clanbotc.com
  • Topic Archived