• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Books and Literature
  3. Who else has read Maximum Ride books(no spoilers please)

User Info: xxxxxn

xxxxxn
4 months ago#1
So a friend of mine introduced me to the Maximum Ride book series. I’ve finished reading the prequels, When The Wind Blows and The Lake House.

I was wondering if anyone else has read and likes the Maximum Ride book series. Again no spoilers please.

User Info: TomatoDragon

TomatoDragon
4 months ago#2
Dang, this brings back memories.

I read the first two books around idk.... around 15 years ago or so. I don’t remember much about them.

All I know about the later books is that they are reboots of the first two books and they are marketed as YA unlike the original two books.

User Info: Taishi Ci CCR

Taishi Ci CCR
4 months ago#3
I had a massive crush on this girl in high school that was always reading. I asked her what her favorite book was and she let me borrow When the Wind Blows to read. One of the absolute worst books I have ever read.

Just the same post I made in your other Topic, since you essentially made the same Topic twice.
Which dystopia do you want to live in? Huxley or Orwell? - AtmosOmega
You guys on this board can be a little biased...

User Info: Kaudrim

Kaudrim
3 months ago#4
I need to go back and read them, it's been awhile.

User Info: itcheyness

itcheyness
3 months ago#5
God, I read The Lake House maybe when I was 13?

It was alright, it didn't really inspire me to pick up the rest of the series though.
Green Bay Packers 5-1 Fire Joe Barry
Seattle Sounders 13-4-6 45pts
  1. Boards
  2. Books and Literature
  3. Who else has read Maximum Ride books(no spoilers please)
  • Topic Archived