• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Books and Literature
  3. What are you currently reading? v.4
I started a re-read of Dresden a couple months back, currently on Turn Coat. Holds up really well on a re-read, although the way he talks about women can come off as really creepy sometimes >_>
The Legend is True!

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
1 month ago#442
Argh, goddamit Starling, I liked you! And then you had to go and betray Fitz's trust and blab about his child to curry favour at court. On top of causing a huge awful scene while he was teetering on the edge of death from an arrow to the back.

In the final 300ish pages of Assassin's Quest now. Been a good book, I've enjoyed Fitz's travels across the world, seeing more of the Six Duchies, and now beyond.
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Heroes, DB Legends, DBZ Dokkan Battle, Pokemon Go, Tales of Berseria
I just finished reading Patterson's new book Target Alex Cross. I freaking loved it! One of my favorites, great story and a fantastic cliffhanger.

Currently trying to decide who to start next: My Dean Koontz books or F. Paul Wilson and Repairman Jack.
PS4 owner. Playing- AC Odyssey, Spyro Trilogy, Soul Calibur 6
49ers 2018 season: 2-10, 4th in NFCW. Lose 43-16 @SEA. Next-vs DEN, one step closer to #1 pick.

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
1 month ago#444
Been a long while since i read and kept up with the Alex Cross novels. Last one I read was where he went to Africa

Speaking of Dean Koontz, Im starting to read the first two books of his Frankenstein book series.

As of right now anyway, Im almost done with the hardcover book of Final Fantasy Ultimania Archive Volume 1 and I just might buy Volume 2 when it arrives at Walmart this month

User Info: Hugh Manatee

Hugh Manatee
1 month ago#445
i've been reading glen cooks garret files, it sort of like dresden files if you need a fix for that.
______________________OMNISLASHES next user!!!
\________________o_o__|====<(`..*)>
Valentine Pontifex by Robert Silverberg
"I've got some chapstick and breath mints. And for some reason, I'm feeling really confident."

User Info: MikeRiley

MikeRiley
4 weeks ago#447
Red Skelton's Favorite Ghost Stories. Pretty sure I've read this before, but it's a short paperback I figured would be a quick read. Picked it up from my grandpa's collection.
Throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. - Donald Trump

User Info: krazychao5

krazychao5
4 weeks ago#448
Already almost done with Proven Guilty in Dresden.

Wondering if I should continue going gungho on the series or take a breather. I am not feeling fatigue like I was after the first few books.

I find it funny how Harry is somehow injured early in every book and carries that injury the entire way.
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/bigllama?type=posted

User Info: krazychao5

krazychao5
4 weeks ago#449
Er...I'm on Turn Cloak. Proven Guilty was a long time ago ~.~
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/bigllama?type=posted

User Info: pycho316

pycho316
4 weeks ago#450
So it's been a minute since I've posted in this topic.

I hadn't read anything in like over a month I think between just being busy with stuff and not being in the mood to read.

But last night I started on a book again. I'm currently reading To Kill a Mockingbird. I've heard of this book forever and have wanted to read it for the longest time and am now working through it. I have only the vaguest idea of what it's supposedly about and I find it funny that I'm almost 100 pages into it (which is almost a third of the book) and so far what I thought the main plot of the story was hasn't started yet or even been hinted at.

Nonetheless, I'm enjoying it, and I'm actually enjoying it more than I thought I would (and I thought I'd enjoy it a lot). It's a fun read and really easy to tear through.
"Give me some MEN." - TheCurseX2
(edited 4 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Books and Literature
  3. What are you currently reading? v.4
  • Topic Closed