• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Books and Literature
  3. What are you currently reading? v.4

User Info: PS2Gamer

PS2Gamer
1 year ago#1
No one ever made a new one?

I'm currently reading Michael Crichton's Dragon Teeth.
~ ~ ~ Where Angels Lose Their Way ~ ~ ~
/| ~ Love would have conquered all..... ~ |\
(message deleted)

User Info: Taishi Ci CCR

Taishi Ci CCR
1 year ago#3
Frank Herbert - Children of Dune.
Which dystopia do you want to live in? Huxley or Orwell? - AtmosOmega
You guys on this board can be a little biased...

User Info: M1Astray

M1Astray
1 year ago#4
Oathbringer, then it'll be on to Discworlds Going Postal for a light break from epic fantasy.
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII HD, Dragon Ball Fusions
~~~~~~~~~~Train On.~~~~~~~~~~

User Info: Chrono007

Chrono007
1 year ago#5
I'm going back through all the Drizzt books (reading Streams of Silver right now). I'm also about 25% of the way through Oathbringer.
"If A is success in life, then A = x + y + z. Work is x, play is y and z is keeping your mouth shut."
--Albert Einstein

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
1 year ago#6
I'm re-reading Tom Clancy's Dead or Alive for the 2nd or third time.

User Info: watertank

watertank
1 year ago#7
The Fall of Hyperion

loved the first book
Pineapples are in my head.
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t92/muttley1211/bug.gif

User Info: 5tarscream

5tarscream
1 year ago#8
The Princess Bride
User ID: 4002777

User Info: pycho316

pycho316
1 year ago#9
I was wondering where this topic went. I was looking for it a few days or a week ago.

Anywho, I've finished reading Red Planet a couple weeks ago by Robert Heinlein. I wanted to get into some more Heinlein for awhile now and I remember there was a Red Planet cartoon/animated show back in the 90s that I vaguely remembered so I figured the book would be worth reading. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It's almost like a prequel to Stranger in a Strange Land which I read a couple years ago.

I went back and rewatched the Red Planet cartoon on youtube after reading the book. The cartoon is actually pretty bad. It has very little in common with the book and is far inferior to the book.

I also finished off A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms about a week ago. This is a prequel to the ASOIAF books and follows Ser Dunk the Tall and his quire Egg (a young Aegon Targaryen) and takes place about 100 years before A Game of Thrones. Great book and I hope Martin does some more stories following these two.
Cancel one book and two more shall take it's place. Hail Marvel. - Reaper115

User Info: joemomma

joemomma
1 year ago#10
The Shining.

I am reading it because I found a nice hard cover version of the sequel, Doctor Sleep, at a book store. I decided I should read the shining instead of watching the movie (which I don't remember much about) before I read Doctor Sleep.
For goodness sake, let's eat some cake
  1. Boards
  2. Books and Literature
  3. What are you currently reading? v.4
  • Topic Archived