• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Books and Literature
  3. Worse father: Tywin Lannister vs Olidan Ancrath (ASoIaF + Broken Empire spoilrs)

User Info: Psycho_Poodle

Psycho_Poodle
5 years ago#1
Tywin Lannister had Tyrion's wife gangraped, and lied to Tyrion that she was a whore. He continues to treat Tyrion like s*** and steals the credit for his brilliance. His children are nothing but tools to him.

When he was 6, Jorg broke Olidan's snowglobe. As punishment, Olidan took Jorg's pet dog Justice and forced Jorg to make a choice: Either break all of the dog's legs with a hammer, or watch the dog get burned alive. Jorg managed to break 3 of his dog's legs before he couldn't take anymore, so Olidan burned the dog alive in front of Jorg. Later, Olidan orders his captain to kill Jorg, but Jorg kills the captain. To get rid of Jorg, Olidan sends him on a suicide mission, but Jorg succeeds and returns victorious. Olidan finally takes matters into his own hands and stabs Jorg in the heart.
Color me racist, but only a White person is crazy enough to dress up like a bat and beat the s*** out of poor people.- CaptainKO

User Info: Robazoid

Robazoid
5 years ago#2
Say what you will about Tywin, at least he was never so cruel as to name his son Jorg
**R.O.B.A.Z.O.I.D**

User Info: Stone_Magnet

Stone_Magnet
5 years ago#3
I never read the other book, but that dog thing sounds way worse than anything Tywin ever did. Tywin was just a giant dbag who cared more about appearance/power than he did about being a father. Which isn't anything unheard of (even today).
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/stonemagnet/

User Info: TheGoldenElite

TheGoldenElite
5 years ago#4
Stone_Magnet posted...
I never read the other book, but that dog thing sounds way worse than anything Tywin ever did. Tywin was just a giant dbag who cared more about appearance/power than he did about being a father. Which isn't anything unheard of (even today).

Um Tywin had his son's wife raped. By a lot of people.

That is way worse than what happened with the dog.
Lets go RAVENS
3DS FC: 3866 8308 7651

User Info: Stone_Magnet

Stone_Magnet
5 years ago#5
I disagree.
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/stonemagnet/
  1. Boards
  2. Books and Literature
  3. Worse father: Tywin Lannister vs Olidan Ancrath (ASoIaF + Broken Empire spoilrs)
  • Topic Archived