• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix
  3. I think I've had it... no more.

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
4 weeks ago#11
Go beat Sephiroth, then, you crazy maniac. =P
"Thou art such a pain in the... confound it all! Now I'm starting to talk like you!" - Sabin
"Wow... Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

User Info: UnlessJack

UnlessJack
4 weeks ago#12
FallenStar2565 posted...
So you're saying to CONSTANTLY USE Duck Flare with the seven Elixirs I have?

I mean if it works, why not? Then you got drives to refill mp again if they're still standing. Or use Chicken Little strats if you know how to use him.
I feel Futurama was, is, and always will be underappreciated...

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
4 weeks ago#13
Chicken Little works great on that phase on a normal Crit run; here, he didn't really help out much since I had very little to restore MP with. Also, I already had Stitch out and dismissing Stitch left me with no Drive gauge left.

Kinda put myself in a bad situation, I suppose.

And constantly using Duck Flare didn't work either; I didn't have enough Resources to keep the thing going forever and eventually, Dolan would get KO'd and I couldn't stall out the battle long enough for him to get his ass up, even with Hyper Healing.

In the end, I had to rely on some advice from FSL - give Goofy Mega-Potions to keep Dolan pumped to the gills and THEN try to spam Duck Flare.

TBH, I wasn't sure if I should do the whole limit or just Megaduck Flare, however, so I probably died a lot just to only using Megaduck Flare. *shrug*
"Thou art such a pain in the... confound it all! Now I'm starting to talk like you!" - Sabin
"Wow... Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix
  3. I think I've had it... no more.
  • Topic Archived