• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix
  3. I think I've had it... no more.

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
3 months ago#1
I don't care if Bizkit's done it; I don't care if FSL has done it; I don't even friggin' care if Unless Jack has done it.

I CAN'T DO IT. I can't get through the f***ing Cavern of Remembrance's Transport to Remembrance. I can't get around the f***ing Sorcerers with their f***ing cubes that constantly... CONSTANTLY combo you and if you SOMEHOW manage to handle them, the Dancers grab you and kill you IN ONE f***ING SHOT.

I don't care what the f*** Hotel says; this is BEYOND me and I am so god damn sick and tired of being so insanely enraged at this f***ing game.

/end pointless rant that no one ever f***ing cares about.
"Thou art such a pain in the... confound it all! Now I'm starting to talk like you!" - Sabin
"Wow... Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

User Info: CasualGuy

CasualGuy
3 months ago#2
It's just a game, man. If a game is getting you visibly upset, just put it down for a while and come back.

I remember midir in dark souls 3 bodied me like 30 tries in a row. I put it down and came back later and beat him first try.
http://i.imgur.com/MoE9O68.gif

FallenStar2565
3 months ago#3
Topic's more just for me to vent, honestly; I know that's probably not good form here, but... =/
"Thou art such a pain in the... confound it all! Now I'm starting to talk like you!" - Sabin

User Info: MrSprings

MrSprings
3 months ago#4
Make sure you're shortcutting elixirs and just practice spamming limits. You should be able to limit spam from the first sorcerer spawn all the way to the end if you keep chugging elixirs.
"Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist."- GC

FallenStar2565
3 months ago#5
So you're saying to CONSTANTLY USE Duck Flare with the seven Elixirs I have?

User Info: NCSledge

NCSledge
3 months ago#6
unequip all Combo Pluses and equip Combo Master and Magnet Burst. Just do air combos and lock them into the magnet, that's how I did it. Whenever I got caught in a tight spot, I'd turn Limit Form just for health and so on. It also leaves your MP intact for Cures and stuff like that.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/200737-kingdom-hearts-hd-i5-ii5-remix/75518737
^This is my life.

FallenStar2565
3 months ago#7
Did you do that place at level 1, NCSledge? You don't exactly have the second negative combo to make it easy to use Magnet Burst. =P

Also, FWIW, I got past that section now... but I might still keep this open if it's alright with you guys for me to have a place to just vent and rant and rave like a maniac. =P

NCSledge
3 months ago#8
FallenStar2565 posted...
Did you do that place at level 1, NCSledge? You don't exactly have the second negative combo to make it easy to use Magnet Burst. =P

Also, FWIW, I got past that section now... but I might still keep this open if it's alright with you guys for me to have a place to just vent and rant and rave like a maniac. =P

I don't think I used any negative combos when I did this place anyways. I'm not a fan of that ability, although I see it's uses.
^This is my life.

FallenStar2565
3 months ago#9
A shame; with two Negative Combos, you can pull off a sick Explosion against a mob of ground enemies with just one attack. =P

NCSledge
3 months ago#10
I don't even have Fenrir on my Perfection file.
^This is my life.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix
  3. I think I've had it... no more.
  • Topic Archived