• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix
  3. Started on critical and I'm going to need help...(spoilers)

User Info: Expelsword

Expelsword
3 months ago#71
If you're struggling on BBS, just read the last post here:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/200737-kingdom-hearts-hd-i5-ii5-remix/76736706

It's got everything you need to know about melding
The fight will never stop.

User Info: LostKarma

LostKarma
3 months ago#72
I'm going to drop it to standard (I'm feeling the judgement from everyone already!)

I got the first boss in Aurora's castle down to the second phase and it killed me, I had a few goes but I'm not feeling it at all. I know it's suppose to get easier but I just want a chilled out experience. I'd have to keep retrying bosses, watching guides, reading guides, asking here... I think first time playing the game and after critical KH2 I earned a standard play through (please don't judge me too harshly!)

I'm not fussed about the trophy. I think you unlock something for playing all eps on critical but I don't understand 60% of the KH story so the secret ending would be lost on me. Roxas wrapped up like a baby on Destiny Island??!?.but he is called Ven...right....lol ..I'm guessing it's all explained I just started.

What I want to know is how everyone felt about KH 2.8? Was the episode a good experience, are you all looking forward to KH3, I'm assuming everyone will be purchasing on day 1. Will you all be playing on critical (if critical mode is available) straight away?
-----

User Info: FallenStar2565

FallenStar2565
3 months ago#73
Tis a shame you're not even going to try. It really is pretty dang easy once you know what you're doing.

But if you just want to give up... Well, there's nothing anyone can say. *shrug*
"Thou art such a pain in the... confound it all! Now I'm starting to talk like you!" - Sabin
"Wow... Me fail English? That's unpossible!"

User Info: -FSL

-FSL
3 months ago#74
LostKarma posted...
I'm going to drop it to standard (I'm feeling the judgement from everyone already!)

Beginner. This game doesn't deserve higher if you want to get through it and just have fun. Even on beginner it shows a bit of unfun resistance near the end.

LostKarma posted...
I think you unlock something for playing all eps on critical but I don't understand 60% of the KH story so the secret ending would be lost on me.

You unlock extra episodes but if you don't play on Critical I believe you have to jump through enough hoops that you essentially put yourself 1 playthrough away from getting a platinum
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/gothwood9

User Info: UnlessJack

UnlessJack
3 months ago#75
Crits really only tough at the beginning for bbs, especially for Terra. Once you get some movement and decent attack commands it gets much easier.
I feel Futurama was, is, and always will be underappreciated...

FallenStar2565
3 months ago#76
Crit's also a bit tough for Aqua as she can't take much of a hit from the Bruiser enemies, but yeah; you give her some long range magic or even just Magnet and Thunder and you watch her get super-powerful in a hurry, lol.
"Thou art such a pain in the... confound it all! Now I'm starting to talk like you!" - Sabin

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
3 months ago#77
Crit's also a bit tough for Aqua as she can't take much of a hit from the Bruiser enemies,

She's practically made for Magnet. Use it and then jump and land a physical hit and it'll activate Spellweaver...which shoots straight up into the enemies stuck in the Magnet spell...it'll decimate them.

FallenStar2565
3 months ago#78
Oh, I've no problem with her, myself; I'm just saying for a newbie who might not have Magnet because they don't know how good the command board commands are. =P
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix
  3. Started on critical and I'm going to need help...(spoilers)
  • Topic Archived