Stuck in final world riku keeps dropping.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix
  3. Stuck in final world riku keeps dropping.

User Info: Mooogleman

Mooogleman
9 months ago#1
I beat the game saved etc. Now when ever im riku the menu says keep going i cant go to the world map at save points and when i walk to where the last boss is he drops to sora. I can go anywhere as sora though. All i have left is rikus portals but i cant leave the world.

User Info: -FSL

-FSL
9 months ago#2
I'm guessing the 2.8 board is completely dead?

If you go in front of the tower, you'll see an orb in the middle of the street(?) that will take you to the world map.

But otherwise, you cannot continue with Riku beyond that point until you finish Sora's story.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/gothwood9

User Info: MisterSprings

MisterSprings
9 months ago#3
-FSL posted...
I'm guessing the 2.8 board is completely dead?

Not enough to warrant this but.. oh well.

I'm sure this was figured out already but if not... I don't know how you could be misunderstanding this. If you still have control of Sora, then you still have stuff to do. Every map screen is just a tunnel with one entrance and one exit. I'm sure you can figure it out.

User Info: Mooogleman

Mooogleman
9 months ago#4
Yea i was annoyed thought this was the 2
8 bored >< or i thought 3d was part of 1.5 or 2.5 ive been bouncing between this and birth by sleep amd forget what game im playing in terms of disc some times....

Right after i postrd i found that orb. I was so annoyed cuz id try to move off screen and hed drop. I guess you cant refight final bosses with a post game save. Thanks a ton for the help
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix
  3. Stuck in final world riku keeps dropping.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived