• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix
  3. KH 1 Kairi - spoilers I guess

User Info: kenff6

kenff6
1 year ago#11
^Thanks, that actually makes a lot of sense.

User Info: foreveranxman

foreveranxman
1 year ago#12
So, after Kairi restores Sora, he's just a heart until when?? When does he get his body back? I never thought of it like this... But I guess it makes sense. I just finished KHII again last night. Played BBS, KHI, Re:CoM, Days, then KHII. Now onto DDD after Re:Coded. I've played DDD once before on 3DS. But don't really remember a lot of the plot. Is that where this comes up?

User Info: kenff6

kenff6
1 year ago#13
I haven't played KH2 since it first released forever ago, but doesn't Sora fuse with Roxas at some point? That's him getting his body back or becoming full again isn't it?

foreveranxman
1 year ago#14
Yes. But I never took that as Roxas was his body, or the two merging just made him a real body again. They had to merge in order for Sora to wake up. Didn't Roxas acquire the memories that were flowing into Xion? And that's why they needed Roxas for Sora to awaken?

User Info: Glave

Glave
1 year ago#15
Nobodies are the animated Bodies of someone who became a Heartless. Yen Sid explains it as: "At times, if someone with a strong heart and will---be they evil or good---becomes a Heartless, the empty shell they leave behind begins to act with a will of its own."

Roxas is Sora's physical body (manipulated in appearance by Ven's heart which stayed inside of it post self-stabbing, since it was asleep).

But yea, Days added some extra reasons why they needed Roxas to fix Sora, due to Xion/Roxas/Namine. (Probably because the reasons for it in KH2 don't make a ton of sense. Sora was fine without Roxas in CoM, why did they need Roxas for Namine to fix her mess?)
Riku, who was, in turn, pretending to be Ansem pretending to be Ansem while he worked for Ansem who was pretending to be Ansem pretending to be Ansem. ~ KMAnsem

foreveranxman
1 year ago#16
I guess that works. I just don't buy the idea of the Nobody is the person's ACTUAL body. I never considered it that way. If that's the case, how is Lea restored? Axel died in KHII. And Ienzo too right?

User Info: Glave

Glave
1 year ago#17
When a nobody dies, their body goes off whereever to wait for it's heart. Once their heartless is purified with with a keyblade or Kingdom Hearts (in the case of Ansem), they merge, and the person is reborn in the place where they became a Heartless, fully human again.

It's why in DDD Axel is making a head count of the people that should be there, but doesn't mention the other Org members, who were apparently turned elsewhere (and Xehanort, Braig and Saix are missing, which is odd to him). It's also why he's looking at his eyes in the mirror (he lost his nobody marks, those triangles under his eyes).

As for why it took so long to happen (and why they respawned at the same time), the games never say, but the fan theory I like is that their hearts were caught up in Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts.
Riku, who was, in turn, pretending to be Ansem pretending to be Ansem while he worked for Ansem who was pretending to be Ansem pretending to be Ansem. ~ KMAnsem

foreveranxman
1 year ago#18
Gotcha. I vaguely remember this from DDD. Looking forward to playing it again very soon. Hopefully starting tonight.

User Info: JustSnilloc

JustSnilloc
1 year ago#19
Posting to tag myself here and go through it again.
[J.S.] The Lost King ---> http://justsnilloc.proboards.com/
~~~~ 0====[[::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::x::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}}====0 ~~~~

User Info: theresay

theresay
1 year ago#20
Remember at the beginning of the game, when Sora escaped the island through the Secret Place, and Kairi passed through him? That was when she hid her heart inside Sora. At least that was the explanation Nomura gave when the game first released.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix
  3. KH 1 Kairi - spoilers I guess
  • Topic Archived