how long is reverse/rebirth riku in CoM?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix
  3. how long is reverse/rebirth riku in CoM?

User Info: dantares83

dantares83
1 year ago#1
i hope it is not as long as sora's story! im sick of the game fighting
FC: 3368-5806-9545 (kindaichi)
send me a PM if you add me

User Info: Veneficium

Veneficium
1 year ago#2
It's much shorter. You have a fixed deck of cards and don't get any moogle points, so there's no need to hit world objects (unless you need HP orbs) and you can skip a lot of enemies if you feel like it.

I finished it in somewhere between 5-10 hours.

dantares83
1 year ago#3
Veneficium posted...
It's much shorter. You have a fixed deck of cards and don't get any moogle points, so there's no need to hit world objects (unless you need HP orbs) and you can skip a lot of enemies if you feel like it.

I finished it in somewhere between 5-10 hours.

do you need to train?

User Info: -FSL

-FSL
1 year ago#4
Not really. The only reason you should be fighting enemies is to get map cards.
My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/gothwood9

User Info: foreveranxman

foreveranxman
1 year ago#5
I just finished Proud mode in under 6 hours. Only level 37. I watched all cutscenes but pretty much skipped regular battles after floor 8 or 9.

User Info: GrayZStarr

GrayZStarr
1 year ago#6
Only downside is that it is arguably harder. Especially on Proud Mode, back when I did "minimal HP ups" I died like 20 times to the last two bosses each

Whoever designed some of those fixed decks makes one wonder..."WHY?!"
Snide Writer, Gamer, and Ameuter comic maker
Just Gray is fine, never the full thing. Mkay :^

User Info: JustSnilloc

JustSnilloc
1 year ago#7
The only bad deck (and it is TERRIBLE) is Wonderland's.
[J.S.] The Lost King ---> http://justsnilloc.proboards.com/
~~~~ 0====[[::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::x::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}}====0 ~~~~

User Info: ChronoCactaur

ChronoCactaur
1 year ago#8
That's one world you should save for last, I'd argue. Having Guard Armor for Trickmaster is a godsend, however.
Main Channel: www.youtube.com/azuretranquility
Temple Of The Azure Flame. All Games. No BS.

dantares83
1 year ago#9
i took 35 hours for Sora's story and was at level 70. but it was because i do not know that there is the sonic blade trip...

this one does not seem to have one and you even have some 'mini game' where you need to break 3 cards before the sleight will work...

User Info: dabestgamerYT

dabestgamerYT
1 year ago#10
The "mini game" is triggered when you play a card/sleight of the same value as the opponent's card/sleight, then pressing Triangle.

You could mash X, but for some worlds, that doesn't work as well due to how the game lets enemies use any card value up to the highest one you have available to you at the time of using the mini-game.

(Which means if the highest card in your Deck available to you, barring Mickey, is a 7. The highest value the enemy can play is 7.)

A case where mashing X doesn't work is the one world where you have like... one 9, one 8, and one 7. Without Mickey cards in your Deck, you get screwed when you mash X to get the 9 and it breaks their 7 or 8... but end up failing to be able to break the 9 that comes out.

So I would recommend reloading immediately after starting a Duel being a little mindful of what you play, unless your Deck has enough high value and 0 cards to not have to worry about that.
You can't beat me! I AM DABESTGAMER!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix
  3. how long is reverse/rebirth riku in CoM?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived