• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix
  3. Pot Centipede story battle...

User Info: foreveranxman

foreveranxman
1 year ago#1
Okay... I've played these games a million times. Usually on the hardest difficulty. I'm in Agrabah fighting the pot centipede to save Jasmine. I'm doing chip damage. Wth?? I've never had problems with this fight. I'm level 18, jungle keyblade equipped. I can't do any real damage to it... this battle shouldn't take 20 minutes right?? I JUST played this back in October on PS3. What am I missing?

User Info: BazookaKid

BazookaKid
1 year ago#2
You remember that you have to attack the head directly right? If you just destory the pot spiders then the fight will go on for a really long time, cos it will keep summoning pot spiders to replace the ones you killed.
"I'm still sporadically getting raped horribly by people (and animals)" - ITZo

foreveranxman
1 year ago#3
Yeah. I spent one fight with the head trapped in a corner and I wailed on it for about 3 minutes straight and then died from a random hit. It still wasn't close to death...

User Info: Nordini

Nordini
1 year ago#4
I grinded to like level 25 before that fight on proud by just going to cave of wonders area and wiping out those waves of bandits with simba summon
"Being third and fourth best selling game this year does not make it a financially successful game." - jason19192

foreveranxman
1 year ago#5
Guess I'll just do that. I just don't remember ever doing such little damage to it.

User Info: Nordini

Nordini
1 year ago#6
foreveranxman posted...
Guess I'll just do that. I just don't remember ever doing such little damage to it.

You'll probably be glad you grinded at some point. I haven't had any trouble with any boss so far because I've been overlevel'd (though I'm about to fight dragon maleficent and Ansem Riku)
"Being third and fourth best selling game this year does not make it a financially successful game." - jason19192

User Info: DaRkNeSsOfHeArT

DaRkNeSsOfHeArT
1 year ago#7
Isn't the Jungle King a s***ty keyblade for damage?
Except we need people to come back so we actually have a community to have tournaments with. Thus we bring our logic forth to smite the Brawl heathens - Xelic

User Info: Offspring7

Offspring7
1 year ago#8
^It's the only keyblade available at that point minus the Kingdom Key as far as I remember. Plus the added range is invaluable considering how the Pot Centipede attacks you.
"You know, if someone else did that they'd look like an idiot. But since you do it all the time, you can pull it off."
psn: fastandsteady
  1. Boards
  2. Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix
  3. Pot Centipede story battle...
  • Topic Archived