BBS Final Episode crash

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: foreveranxman

foreveranxman
1 year ago#1
I know these endless topics about bugs are tiresome. Just thought I should share my story and see if anyone else has encountered this...
So I started with BBS. I've played through all 3 stories with no problems. Just got to the end of the Final Episode last night. Fought Terranort 1 in Radiant Garden, won the battle, and the game crashes out as it tries to load the scene before his final form. I reloaded and did it 2 more times. Got the same thing.

This was on my PS4 Pro. Luckily, I have a regular PS4 in the bedroom. I transferred my data and tried it there. Worked just fine. I decided to delete the whole collection from my Pro and redownload it. Just tried the fight again tonight, and the game crashed at the same point. Anyone else have this problem?? I've never seen anything about BBS having bugs, at least not this one.

User Info: MultiKoopa

MultiKoopa
1 year ago#2
Digital or Disc?
And by any chance, were you using Boost Mode on the Pro?
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.

foreveranxman
1 year ago#3
Ah yes I was. It's digital. I'll turn off boost mode and see if that's the problem. Just weird how I went the whole game with no problems, and then on the FINAL BOSS.... Ugh.

foreveranxman
1 year ago#4
Wow. Even with boost mode off, it still crashed. Kinda sucks, huh? I'm lucky enough to have another regular PS4. If the problem is exclusive to the Pro, that's something they REALLY need to fix. Sony or Square...

User Info: MultiKoopa

MultiKoopa
1 year ago#5
foreveranxman posted...
Wow. Even with boost mode off, it still crashed. Kinda sucks, huh? I'm lucky enough to have another regular PS4. If the problem is exclusive to the Pro, that's something they REALLY need to fix. Sony or Square...

jesus I hope not

I just got a Pro, don't have a regular one :\
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.

foreveranxman
1 year ago#6
I haven't seen any other reports of this. Maybe it's just some random configuration of circumstances in my save file that causes the crash. Just weird that it happens every time. Not just on a whim. Only at that specific point.

User Info: rpggamer29

rpggamer29
1 year ago#7
MultiKoopa posted...
foreveranxman posted...

jesus I hope not

I just got a Pro, don't have a regular one :\

I have a pro as well and will not be pleased. Hopefully, it won't be an issue. No need to get worked up over it yet.
It's not paranoia if the Random Number Generator is really out to get you.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived