they missed up the order

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: 1010101010

1 year ago#11
It also spoils Riku's predicament

User Info: MabinogiFan

MabinogiFan
1 year ago#12
I forget. Does does ever explain that Roxas is Sora's Nobody, or even what exactly a Nobody is? AFAIK they use the terminology but don't give the exact definition.

And while Days does spoils some things, it makes the Roxas and Axel scenes much more meaningful in KH2FM.

User Info: Zeanoto

Zeanoto
1 year ago#13
They clearly state Roxas is Sora's Nobody and the plot would make no sense to a player if they didn't know it. They also spell out exactly what Nobodies and the Organization are.

User Info: xsesh

xsesh
1 year ago#14
Still the best order is the release​ order, and playing Days before KHII is like playing Crisis Core before FFVII.
Z.O.E 3, Console 2D Castlevania, Chrono Break, 2D \ Console 2D Metroid
Where are They?

User Info: MabinogiFan

MabinogiFan
1 year ago#15
Zeanoto posted...
They clearly state Roxas is Sora's Nobody and the plot would make no sense to a player if they didn't know it. They also spell out exactly what Nobodies and the Organization are.

Would knowing this stuff beforehand ruin KH2 though? I doubt it. While some of the surprises would be gone, the game's prologue would make more sense from the beginning. You can't go wrong playing either game first.

User Info: shayminguy7

shayminguy7
1 year ago#16
But then you're playing a 3 hour prologue that's pretending you don't know things you already know. Sure Axel and Roxas' relationship is more understood by playing 358 first, but you still get it from playing 2 first.

You don't lose anything from playing KH2 first, but you definitely lose something from playing 358 first
3DS Friend Code: 3136 - 6594 - 8429
Event List: https://goo.gl/ew5y15

User Info: TaylorHyuuga

TaylorHyuuga
1 year ago#17
MabinogiFan posted...
Zeanoto posted...

Would knowing this stuff beforehand ruin KH2 though? I doubt it. While some of the surprises would be gone, the game's prologue would make more sense from the beginning. You can't go wrong playing either game first.

You're SUPPOSED to be confused at the start of 2. And like Shaymin said, you're playing a three hour long tutorial pretending you don't know what the f*** is happening. Let's be completely honest here, the tutorial is boring as hell. If they did 358/2 first, then players would get bored. A lot of people got through the prologue on the mystery and intrigue of Roxas alone. Watching 358/2 first is absolutely ridiculous.

User Info: CloudyKuchiki

CloudyKuchiki
1 year ago#18
So since I've only played 1 and 2....what order should I play them? Would someone be as kind as to list the order that will benefit story wise.
I am the devil, and I am here to do the devil's work

User Info: foreveranxman

foreveranxman
1 year ago#19
Disagree. But I'm someone who prefers to play/read/watch things in a chronological order with only a little bit of machete order if needed. I've played all the games several times now and I definitely always do it in chronological order. I know all the spoilers, so yeah, I prefer it that way. I might recommend a slightly different order for a first timer though.

User Info: Drago8677

Drago8677
1 year ago#20
CloudyKuchiki posted...
So since I've only played 1 and 2....what order should I play them? Would someone be as kind as to list the order that will benefit story wise.

KH1
Re:Com
KH2
358/2
BBS
Re:Coded
I really have nothing better to do.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived