• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Which weapon would be better for Splatfest?

User Info: ThinkInk

ThinkInk
1 month ago#1
aaaaaaaaaaa - Results (43 votes)
N Zap 83
60.47% (26 votes)
Aerospray PG
39.53% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The 83 turfs and splats amazingly but is weak to long range weapons. The Aerospray PG also turfs amazingly and is much better at killing thanks to burst and booyah bomb, however the main weapon itself is garbage and relies on its kit. Cant decide what to pick so that's why I made this poll.
Caution: This signituare contains large amounts of dihydrogen monoxide. Inhaling this chemical causes death, infertility, and diabeetus.
FC: SW-6617-2110-8525

User Info: Silver79

Silver79
1 month ago#2
I hate Aeros. So 83
You are standing on the surface of the Earth. You walk one mile South, one mile West, and one mile North. You are back to where you started. Where are you?

User Info: Woofiewoofie

Woofiewoofie
1 month ago#3
I'd go with Ink Storm spam. Maybe switch depending on the maps, though - I wouldn't want to use the 83 on something like Port Mackerel.

User Info: Xethea

Xethea
1 month ago#4
HMM- my 2nd best weapon against one of my very worst... Hmm, such a tough decision... Well, might as well go with 2nd best if not 1st best! NZap. Aero sucks in my opinion except for certain rank battles. You need a team with some long range, if you all have brushes, rollers and short range guns... you lose unless the other team is also "short-handed." Long range always seems to kill short range teams. They will be killing much more constantly.
I'm an author, artist, preacher, a video game project. been writing, drawing anime& playing video games for over 25 years.I love what I do and so do others.

User Info: Falcon_Pawnch75

Falcon_Pawnch75
1 month ago#5
Aerospray is most likely the better weapon for you
Fully devoted.

User Info: Temcats

Temcats
1 month ago#6
I have the same problem as you when choosing but I still think the Custom Jr. is better. It has autobombs for people you can't reach, and 160p storm.
Stingers,Flyfish,Steelhead and Chum
Sometimes I really hate Salmon Run.

User Info: LooniestSky

LooniestSky
1 month ago#7
Xethea posted...
Long range always seems to kill short range teams. They will be killing much more constantly.

This is VERY true. I've had matches against a team that was primarily snipers and they splatted my team A LOT.

User Info: NX-Zero

NX-Zero
1 month ago#8
Silver79 posted...
I hate Aeros. So 83

This
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Which weapon would be better for Splatfest?
  • Topic Archived