• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. What's your least liked weapon type and why?

User Info: misterhuffnpuff

misterhuffnpuff
1 month ago#1
Mine have to be the splatlings and chargers, I prefer a more mobile and fast playstyle, chargers take to long to actually do anything and chargers cause I can't aim :p also, i'm just too impatient.

User Info: Blade_Maker

Blade_Maker
1 month ago#2
Blasters or Chargers. I just feel like they're too slow for my taste. I like to be mobile and cover turf fast. And I do enjoy being on the front lines.
I really hate not having an idea on what I'm doing.

User Info: Pizzacat10

Pizzacat10
1 month ago#3
Gal. I just CAN'T STAND that fire rate. It sounds like nails on a chalkboard on top of the fact that it can't turf for its life.
Moist

User Info: prsboys

prsboys
1 month ago#4
Squeezer and Tentabrella.
Hello peoples it is Prsboys and how I wish I had a taco

User Info: stealthXG

stealthXG
1 month ago#5
The H-3 nozzle, I hate its rate of fire. I end up pressing the button faster than the rate it fires and end up in an awkward position.

User Info: ThinkInk

ThinkInk
1 month ago#6
Blade_Maker posted...
Blasters or Chargers. I just feel like they're too slow for my taste. I like to be mobile and cover turf fast. And I do enjoy being on the front lines.

Same here
Caution: This signituare contains large amounts of dihydrogen monoxide. Inhaling this chemical causes death, infertility, and diabeetus.
FC: SW-6617-2110-8525

User Info: Pizzacat10

Pizzacat10
1 month ago#7
ThinkInk posted...
Blade_Maker posted...

Same here
Moist

User Info: Gigaraver

Gigaraver
1 month ago#8
If there's one weapon type I just don't care to use, it's regular ol' Sloshers. I'll use Tri-Sloshers, Exploshers, Bloblobbers, and on a rare occasion a Sloshing Machine. But the plain ol' Slosher I just have no real interest in using. Just tried the Soda Slosher recently and did fine enough, but just not my thing.
Nintendo Switch FC - SW-1793-0112-3629
NNID - Hyperdon

User Info: Woofiewoofie

Woofiewoofie
1 month ago#9
Chargers. There are a couple of reasons, really - the main one is that they're just so difficult, your aim needs to be really quick if you're going to have any success with it at high levels. Even if your aim is usually ok, it's really easy to have games where you don't contribute much at all if you have an off-day. Secondly, I just don't enjoy the style of play much; I like to be mobile, to move around a lot and be able to respond quickly to what's happening in the game. I don't have the patience to use Chargers, and even if my aim was better I still think is get bored after a while.

Still, these things can change. A few months ago I hated Splatlings, now it's pretty much all I play - I dedicated myself to learning them and find it was actually really fun. I generally prefer the more mobile ones (Nautilus, Mini), but I enjoy the slower ones too. Maybe it'll be the same for Chargers one day?

User Info: Gigaraver

Gigaraver
1 month ago#10
Woofiewoofie posted...
Secondly, I just don't enjoy the style of play much; I like to be mobile, to move around a lot and be able to respond quickly to what's happening in the game.

I understand the preference, but check out some high level charger videos. One thing that truly separates the okay charger from the exceptional charger is that they're actually very mobile and can even fight right in the thick of it, not staying in any one spot for more than a moment.
Nintendo Switch FC - SW-1793-0112-3629
NNID - Hyperdon
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. What's your least liked weapon type and why?
  • Topic Archived