• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. 1 underrated weapon, 1 overrated weapon

User Info: LurkingTeostra

LurkingTeostra
2 months ago#21
Flingza does not outpaint mini lmao stop now.

I'm biased as f***, because Dynamo is my main and favorite weapon, but I won't say its the best roller despite the Kensa kit being so good. I agree Carbon is much better now, and vanilla rollers have fallen a lot... Nobody really uses them now in solo q X.
I don't remember the last time I saw a Kensa Roller, nobody uses that thing. Krak On is non existant too and vanilla is bad because people have more map awareness and they're just easy to take down in this mid-long range meta.

Oh yeah also... Tri-Slosher is honestly the most underrated weapon today and I say this unironically. It even got a nice buff lately. Good painting, good kits, insane kill potential, every time I pick it it's an easy 15 kills, it's just that good of a weapon still, it just fell off the meta as well because long range.
Do you like Vaporwave, Glitch art and Nintendo? Check my Instagram @dynamo_lynn

User Info: NiteXp

NiteXp
2 months ago#22
LurkingTeostra posted...
Oh yeah also... Tri-Slosher is honestly the most underrated weapon today and I say this unironically. It even got a nice buff lately. Good painting, good kits, insane kill potential, every time I pick it it's an easy 15 kills, it's just that good of a weapon still, it just fell off the meta as well because long range.

Honestly I'd agree on that, tri-slosher is a bit underrated, most consider it a solid weapon though. The kits suit the weapon really well and you cant go wrong with either kit, the main weapons is solid too, I think out of all of the weapons in the game, the tri has the best ones for both variants
(message deleted)

User Info: adreloul

adreloul
2 months ago#24
LurkingTeostra posted...
Flingza does not outpaint mini lmao stop now.

I'm biased as f***, because Dynamo is my main and favorite weapon, but I won't say its the best roller despite the Kensa kit being so good. I agree Carbon is much better now, and vanilla rollers have fallen a lot... Nobody really uses them now in solo q X.
I don't remember the last time I saw a Kensa Roller, nobody uses that thing. Krak On is non existant too and vanilla is bad because people have more map awareness and they're just easy to take down in this mid-long range meta.

obviously i made a typo and was only talking about the pro while refering to outpainting
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. 1 underrated weapon, 1 overrated weapon
  • Topic Archived