• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. 1 underrated weapon, 1 overrated weapon

User Info: NiteXp

NiteXp
2 months ago#1
Underrated: Kensa Glooga Dualies, granted there are better armor weapons but I feel like these in particular have a lot of potential

Overrated: A tie between the Kensa Undercover Brella and H-3 D they're both good weapons don't get me wrong, I just feel as they're kind of overhyped and can easily be outshined by other weapons that play their roles

User Info: ThinkInk

ThinkInk
2 months ago#2
Underrated: Firefin Splatterscope. The splash walls can be used to protecc your sniping spot from the front and succ bombs of course save lives.

Overrated: Literally every weapon in the meta, especially the H3D and Ballpoint Noveau
Jevon got geihfcwihvcqu sxqu sxubx3,8$81$$?)?8,13!8$13;8!84,8$4, I biwc Jogrighwfuhqdrhwcfhuqxibqdxjqdxhdj I don't know what to post here
FC: SW-6617-2110-8525

User Info: Pizzacat10

Pizzacat10
2 months ago#3
ThinkInk posted...
Overrated: Literally every weapon in the meta, especially the H3D and Ballpoint Noveau
Moist

User Info: Woofiewoofie

Woofiewoofie
2 months ago#4
Overrated: Dualie Squelchers. Which isn't too say they aren't a good weapon (they're top 10 at least), but the way large parts of this community talk you'd think they were invincible. A lot of people genuinely seem to believe they're broken. They aren't.

Underrated: Nautilus. It's a bit awkward and requires a bit of thought to play, but it's actually a good weapon with decent kits. I think it's time will come eventually. Or Tetras, which are pretty much the best main weapon in the game, but are only just starting to get any real traction.

Regarding the H3D, I think it's more for competitive than solo queue; Armour isn't as useful in solo, since there isn't the same level of team coordination. Still, it's a one-hit kill (sort of) with good range and no charge time, so it's a good weapon as long as your aim is reliable; but it's the armour that made it a top tier weapon really.

NiteXp
2 months ago#5
Woofiewoofie posted...

Regarding the H3D, I think it's more for competitive than solo queue; Armour isn't as useful in solo, since there isn't the same level of team coordination. Still, it's a one-hit kill (sort of) with good range and no charge time, so it's a good weapon as long as your aim is reliable; but it's the armour that made it a top tier weapon really.

I know, I play competitive, but I honestly still feel as it's overrated and a lot of people playing competitive think it'll fall off, not entirely but y'know lower than it is now

User Info: adreloul

adreloul
2 months ago#6
underatted foil flingza roller

the only roller that have good inking and okay ink efficiently add to that that tenta missile are kinda okay tbh can put lot of pressure with missile + V swing or catch people running with H swing since you can see where they are going

and launching missile + sub at rainmaker shield can make it explode fast and surprise people

overated THE HD3 tbh

User Info: Woofiewoofie

Woofiewoofie
2 months ago#7
@NiteXp Yeah, I can see that. Specials are probably more balanced now than they've ever been, so an Armour isn't an auto-pick, and some of the alternative Armour weapons are looking better (.96 got the Sprinkler buff and is probably more suited to fighting the KPro; Rapid Pro likewise).

User Info: LurkingTeostra

LurkingTeostra
2 months ago#8
adreloul posted...
underatted foil flingza roller

the only roller that have good inking and okay ink efficiently add to that that tenta missile are kinda okay tbh can put lot of pressure with missile + V swing or catch people running with H swing since you can see where they are going

and launching missile + sub at rainmaker shield can make it explode fast and surprise people

overated THE HD3 tbh

Dynamo paints much better with Horizontal flicks than Flingza. Unless they keep buffing it it will stay the worst roller.

Underrated: 96 Gal and Deco. I love this weapon, amazing support with armor or decent midline offensive with wall. It's a fun weapon to use if you're willing to bear its numerous downsides: slowest movement speed, good but slow turfing, and of course shots RNG. But hitting 70 damage with two MPU gives this weapon an absurd amount of kill power, but mostly assists.

Overrated: At the moment, Mini. Its being hyped since the buffs but it's gonna fall quickly. The main weapon needs more help, and more run speed buffs. All thee kits suck because either the sub or the special is bad on each one.
Do you like Vaporwave, Glitch art and Nintendo? Check my Instagram @dynamo_lynn

User Info: adreloul

adreloul
2 months ago#9
Dynamo paints much better with Horizontal flicks than Flingza. Unless they keep buffing it it will stay the worst roller.

then just dont use H flick for painting ? V fling of flingza ink the same or better than dynamo V flick while costing 6% less ink AND coming out faster add in a spammable special who only need one or two buff to be very good

i kinda fail to see how flingza is the worth roller right now especially after all his buff the weapon got

NiteXp
2 months ago#10
adreloul posted...
i kinda fail to see how flingza is the worth roller right now especially after all his buff the weapon got

It's still the worst roller in comparison to the other rollers, it did receive a lot of buffs but it hardly did anything for the weapon, it's definitely better than it was before, but in comparison to the other rollers you're just better off with those
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. 1 underrated weapon, 1 overrated weapon
  • Topic Archived