• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Worst/Least Favorite Kensa Weapon?

User Info: ILikePotaters

ILikePotaters
1 month ago#1
Worst- probably the Jr.
Least favorite- Undercover Brella

This is MY OPINION. I don't want some idiot saying "BuT pOtAtErS, kEnSa UcB iS gOoD!"

I don't care. I don't like it.
The Sheldon's Picks will be coming soon.
Please Sploosh have Baller, and please Grookey be good
(message deleted)

User Info: Woofiewoofie

Woofiewoofie
1 month ago#3
I could've sworn we already had this thread about a month ago?

But anyway, I guess I'd say:
Favourite - Kensa Pro, maybe? Purely because of Booyah Bomb, I kind of hate the main weapon.

Least favourite - Kensa Pro, because unfortunately other people use it too and I hate fighting against it. But also the boring early ones like the Kensa Charger etc.

User Info: NiteXp

NiteXp
1 month ago#4
I can't give an exact answer since they're all pretty decent

but least favorite goes to the Luna

User Info: bluebomber2425

bluebomber2425
1 month ago#5
Worst - Kensa Octobrush; I think all Kensa weapons are fine though. Octobrush is a gun to my head pick.

Least Favorite - Kensa Glooga; I rarely play dualies.

My Favorite - Kensa Luna; Anytime i feel like i suck, I play this and get easy wins.
Splatoon 2 Friend Code and Pure Gear: https://goo.gl/MXKbJa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/bluebomber2425

User Info: ArcanistFlapper

ArcanistFlapper
1 month ago#6
Worse is probably the kensa splattershot. Not bad per se, but less useful due to Missiles

Least favorite is the kensa pro. I don’t enjoy the main weapon, though the kit is okay

User Info: Woofiewoofie

Woofiewoofie
1 month ago#7
I don't think any of them are outright bad - no really weak weapons got Kensa variants unless I'm forgetting something. A few have worse kits than the existing versions though.

User Info: ILikePotaters

ILikePotaters
1 month ago#8
bluebomber2425 posted...
Worst - Kensa Octobrush; I think all Kensa weapons are fine though. Octobrush is a gun to my head pick.

Least Favorite - Kensa Glooga; I rarely play dualies.

My Favorite - Kensa Luna; Anytime i feel like i suck, I play this and get easy wins.

Woofiewoofie posted...
I could've sworn we already had this thread about a month ago?

But anyway, I guess I'd say:
Favourite - Kensa Pro, maybe? Purely because of Booyah Bomb, I kind of hate the main weapon.

Least favourite - Kensa Pro, because unfortunately other people use it too and I hate fighting against it. But also the boring early ones like the Kensa Charger etc.

Um, did I ask you for your favorites? Lol.
The Sheldon's Picks will be coming soon.
Please Sploosh have Baller, and please Grookey be good

User Info: x_darkness_x666

x_darkness_x666
1 month ago#9
Probably Kensa Gloogas. I don't like either Gloogas because of the slow fire rate and because there are much better dualies out there.
Welcome to the world, M.J.C. July 13, 2012.
FC: 5043-1457-2180 New Leaf Town: Zodiac

User Info: LurkingTeostra

LurkingTeostra
1 month ago#10
Least favorite - Kensa Jr. I don't play standard shooters.

Favorite - Kensa Dynamo. I main Dynamo since I own this gameand I think that it's the best out of 3 Dynamos and is a joy to play. Fun kit and the base weapon good and in a good position now thanks to required buffs.

Worst - Kensa Roller. Its been months since this thing came out and nobody uses it. Not a bad kit per se, but bad for the weapon itself.

Best - Kensa Sloshine and Pro. But both have been nerfed significantly with the last patch.
Kensa Dualies still reign supreme ; they're the best Kensa weapon and baller one of the best specials.

But for my biased opinion.. I would say the best Kensa weapon is Dynamo. Huge buff to sprinkler and it spams Booyah Bombs free. That kit is dumb strong I love it.
Do you like Vaporwave, Glitch art and Nintendo? Check my Instagram @dynamo_lynn
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Worst/Least Favorite Kensa Weapon?
  • Topic Archived