• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Best weapon for each mode?

User Info: NuclearPandaz

NuclearPandaz
2 months ago#1
Is there a certain best weapon for each mode? I find Clam Blitz really hard and I'm not sure if it's because I'm using a gun.
Any thoughts?
nothingness

User Info: Pizzacat10

Pizzacat10
2 months ago#2
I use the same weapon for all four modes. It just depends on what you like. Don't use a weapon just because you think it'll be good in one mode, nintendo does a pretty good job of making sure no weapon has a huge advantage in any mode. For example when clam blitz first came out people would use the inkbrush to quickly run to the clam basket alone and brake the basket with a power clam before anyone could catch them, but pushes are much less successful with one person because it is impossible to hold more than ten clams at once, so you can't really throw any in after breaking the barrier that way.

I thought the same thing when I first started playing ranked, my first mode was tower control so I read the rules first and thought the tower was really high up in the air. Of course since i was mainly using the roller at the time i brought a charger cause it has better range... Boy, I didn't even know how to charge shots with that thing at the time.
Moist
Woomy! Oomi! Veemo! Nyges! Booyah! Ouch! This way! Help! C'mon!
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Best weapon for each mode?
  • Topic Archived