• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. When do you think we'll see Splatoon 3?

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
3 months ago#11
lol

User Info: Happy1912

Happy1912
3 months ago#12
If going by Animal Crossing New Leaf was released 5+ years ago and we are finally getting a main game for it. Given that track record I’d expect a 5+ years gap as well for Splatoon 3. That’s makes so much sense doesn’t it? That’s Nintendo for ya.

Sure Happy Home Designer and Pocket Camp we’re launching in between but those were sub par games in my eyes Nintendo would be smart to start development for S3 as soon as next year Q3 and have a game out in 1-3 years after next year.
FC 0361-6489-6518/XL FC 3755-2065-2060 Switch FC SW-1289-7377-4301/2DS 4098-9016-5170 Discord happy1912#7613 Let's get this party started! Merry Christmas!

User Info: FunSizeFenia

FunSizeFenia
3 months ago#13
TheBest69 posted...
A first person spinoff. "Splatoon: Advanced Inkfare"

https://i.imgtc.com/F40UyPE.png

hanautaBOB posted...
A Stealth Spin-Off... Inky Gear Liquid: Squid Eater.

https://i.imgtc.com/0udr3O4.png
Two words I live by:Honor and another H word involving tentacles.
RO:ACE ID - [Fenia] ~Keeper of Menia's armpits, No HALO/OCA PotG savant~ [imgur.com/4VzCS7F]

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
3 months ago#14
I want to see an open-world, exploration and lore-based, BotW-esque spinoff first. I already had this whole huge plan for it and everything, though I won't go into detail right now.
Official #1 DJ Octavio supporter for Smash Ultimate.
"The internet is the world's most valuable resource!" -SMG3

User Info: BusyGettingLaid

BusyGettingLaid
3 months ago#15
LumaRosalina posted...
I want to see an open-world, exploration and lore-based, BotW-esque spinoff first. I already had this whole huge plan for it and everything, though I won't go into detail right now.

If you ever feel like posting it (or have it posted elsewhere) I'd be interested to read it

User Info: LumaRosalina

LumaRosalina
3 months ago#16
BusyGettingLaid posted...
LumaRosalina posted...

If you ever feel like posting it (or have it posted elsewhere) I'd be interested to read it

Awesome, I'll let you know if I ever post it.
Official #1 DJ Octavio supporter for Smash Ultimate.
"The internet is the world's most valuable resource!" -SMG3

User Info: Japonpoko

Japonpoko
3 months ago#17
LumaRosalina posted...

I had been thinking about the same kind of game, so I'd be curious to know what kind of features you'd like to see. Drop me a line too if you make that post ;)

TheBest69
3 months ago#18
FunSizeFenia posted...
TheBest69 posted...
A first person spinoff. "Splatoon: Advanced Inkfare"

https://i.imgtc.com/F40UyPE.png

hanautaBOB posted...
A Stealth Spin-Off... Inky Gear Liquid: Squid Eater.

https://i.imgtc.com/0udr3O4.png

Look how stealthy this supremo veemo is. She glows in the dark. Classic stealth.

User Info: Silver79

Silver79
3 months ago#19
Conservatively speaking, the next console. But, I’d love to get it sooner. Splatoon 2 is getting kind of old now.
You are standing on the surface of the Earth. You walk one mile South, one mile West, and one mile North. You are back to where you started. Where are you?

TheBest69
3 months ago#20
E3 2019: "Nintendo announces Spoon 3 for Nintendo Switch". Heh
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. When do you think we'll see Splatoon 3?
  • Topic Archived