• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Intense bragging warning: Top 100 on Team Villain

User Info: Love-Star

Love-Star
3 months ago#11
Congrats! i also stole top 41 for team villain too bad i dc/ed a lot this splatfest felt bad for my teammates, last splafest was pretty good for me got 2nd place for team guac even though we got demolished.
IGN: Love*Star

User Info: BerryBlast

BerryBlast
3 months ago#12
Huh. I was expecting a cardoor comment here. Guess they moved on to greener pastures.

You da man TC 👍. I'm sure your contributions to Team Villain were greatly appreciated. Looking forward to hearing more of this from you guys, you can do it!
Fruity and dangerous.

User Info: ___shan

___shan
3 months ago#13
Nice work!

User Info: ThinkInk

ThinkInk
3 months ago#14
Well twist my nipples, congratulations! I know the fest was over for a while but still.
PM me if you wanna join my Discord Server, yadda yadda yadda, something about being the emperor of the Splat2 board...
FC: SW-6617-2110-8525

User Info: PolarIcy

PolarIcy
3 months ago#15
@ThinkInk posted...
twist my nipples

god why
Don't make Smash Ultimate Discords.
If you want to join mine, you can PM me. It is a competitively based server, but casual is important too.

User Info: ThinkInk

ThinkInk
3 months ago#16
PolarIcy posted...
@ThinkInk posted...
twist my nipples

god why

That was an expression. Please don’t actually twist my nipples.

Unless you want a chainsaw stuck inside your gluteus Maximus
PM me if you wanna join my Discord Server, yadda yadda yadda, something about being the emperor of the Splat2 board...
FC: SW-6617-2110-8525
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Intense bragging warning: Top 100 on Team Villain
  • Topic Archived