• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Splatfest Team Complaints

User Info: PolarIcy

PolarIcy
3 months ago#1
topic. Don't want 5 rant topics
Don't make Smash Ultimate Discords.
If you want to join mine, you can PM me. It is a competitively based server, but casual is important too.

User Info: superdave100

superdave100
3 months ago#2
why is team heroes so bad lol
what the heck is a signature

User Info: BhevHD

BhevHD
3 months ago#3
half of my matches have been mirrors damnit

Also shout out to that one guy who completely dismantled my team by going 19 and 0 with the Dark Tetra's

User Info: PolarIcy

PolarIcy
3 months ago#4
@superdave100 posted...
why is team heroes so bad lol

You tell me. Team Villain is full of so many braindead and incompetent dumbasses that it's astounding.
Don't make Smash Ultimate Discords.
If you want to join mine, you can PM me. It is a competitively based server, but casual is important too.

User Info: ComeOnStepItUp

ComeOnStepItUp
3 months ago#5
I want to get so mad at some people in this game but I have to remember they're either new to the game or children trying to have a good time.

Also is this the Heroes Vs. Heroes splat fest? Team Villain has yet to be seen. Kind of upsetting because I've went against bad teams that were ditto matches.
Current worst Sonic in Smash Bros. Ultimate.
I'm Mrs. Needlemouse (Mrs. NM) on every other site.

User Info: rusquidkidingme

rusquidkidingme
3 months ago#6
There are so many mirror matches on team Hero it's not even funny.
Pfft
So?

User Info: Blade_Maker

Blade_Maker
3 months ago#7
I've been so stressed out that I'm just going to sit on Fiend. I can't take too much more stress right now.
I really hate not having an idea on what I'm doing.

User Info: Syd_CB

Syd_CB
3 months ago#8
Good god. It's never been this hard to win. Team Hero is getting murdered tonight apparently. Swear I have not won a single round against Team Villain. Massacred every time.
http://figmentofreality.deviantart.com/
NNID: SamCarterX206 FC: 4141-3086-2329 FS: Norm w/ Eevee,Aipom,Audino

User Info: ThinkInk

ThinkInk
3 months ago#9
My team sometimes knew how to push and sometimes didn’t. Other than that nothing much
PM me if you wanna join my Discord Server, yadda yadda yadda, something about being the emperor of the Splat2 board...
FC: SW-6617-2110-8525

User Info: dmaster342

dmaster342
3 months ago#10
Team Heroes is absolutely god damn awful.
NNID: dmaster342 Switch FC: SW-7536-6913-0987 3DS FC: 3411-5415-9967
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Splatfest Team Complaints
  • Topic Archived