• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Can you play 2 vs 2 locally?

User Info: CAPSAR

CAPSAR
3 months ago#1
Can you have 2 players vs 2 players on local play?

User Info: PolarIcy

PolarIcy
3 months ago#2
yes if you have 4 Switches and 4 copies of the game.
Don't make Smash Ultimate Discords.
If you want to join mine, you can PM me. It is a competitively based server, but casual is important too.

CAPSAR
3 months ago#3
PolarIcy posted...
yes if you have 4 Switches and 4 copies of the game.

Ok thanks, I thought with split screens it might work. What I forgot to mention was we're doing this on a big screen.

User Info: M-Dude

M-Dude
3 months ago#4
This game doesn't support split screen multiplayer. Only local wireless and online multiplayer, probably due to screen size and system power issues.

User Info: Wage

Wage
3 months ago#5
If your TV/monitor/projector supports multi input split screen you can just hook up all 4 Switches to it.

Most displays that support this won't have 4 HDMI in ports, but you should be able to get by with adapters.
SW-7275-5961-0218 | PSN: SquarePenix | Steam: /id/Wage/ | Discord: Wage#2509 | Twitter @___________Wage | https://www.ikaclo.com/users/19351/

CAPSAR
3 months ago#6
As far as we knw we only have one and that's mine. So we're going to go with other ideas.

User Info: kroda

kroda
3 months ago#7
This is mostly an online game, the only real life coop I can imagine is tournaments.
Can't visualise 8 kids playing locally... Do kids even go out nowadays?

Almost 3000 US dollars is how much you need to play a Splatoon 2 eight players match locally. This is insane.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Can you play 2 vs 2 locally?
  • Topic Archived