• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Online Jersey and Online Squidkid V Shoes - Free code

User Info: zafichan

zafichan
1 month ago#1
I got this today. I don't have Splatoon 2 and don't plan on getting it any time soon. Hopefully someone here can enjoy this.

Online Jersey and Online Squidkid V Shoes:

Your download code is below.
B14CD4RY56NL13YT
3DS FC -4570-8721-2610 Mayor Zafi of Utopia

User Info: SaltPerson

SaltPerson
1 month ago#2
Thank you.
join this discord server if you want to improve at splatoon 2: https://discord.gg/AkFHZSp

User Info: Kingdom080500

Kingdom080500
1 month ago#3
I don't understand why people do this. If someone is a fan of Splatoon 2 and plays it a lot, then they're most likely have the online service...meaning they have a code already.
Not changing this sig until Gravity Rush 3 gets announced. Don't throw away an IP with so much potential, Sony!
WOOT! Kingdom Hearts III 2019 hype!

User Info: ArcanistFlapper

ArcanistFlapper
1 month ago#4
Kingdom080500 posted...
I don't understand why people do this. If someone is a fan of Splatoon 2 and plays it a lot, then they're most likely have the online service...meaning they have a code already.

The code is for those who buy the year pack, however

User Info: PolarIcy

PolarIcy
1 month ago#5
What I find hilarious is that you share this code for everyone to see instead of giving it to someone in a PM.
Don't make Smash Ultimate Discords.
If you want to join mine, you can PM me. It is a competitively based server, but casual is important too.

User Info: BerryBlast

BerryBlast
1 month ago#6
PolarIcy posted...
What I find hilarious is that you share this code for everyone to see instead of giving it to someone in a PM.

I mean, what's the difference? Make topic, post code, person comes and uses code, gg. Make topic, get X amount of pms, pick whoever asked first and give them code, gg.

If you weren't here in time to get the code then gg as well. These things happen, but at the end of the day someone got a free code.

That said, I prefer the pm method myself because I like to know who is getting the code. Not that it matters when it comes to me giving you the code, but I like knowing who I helped out today. Gotta stroke my ego as humbly as possible...
Fruity and dangerous.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Online Jersey and Online Squidkid V Shoes - Free code
  • Topic Archived