• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Which team are you joining for the Smash Splatfest?

User Info: FunSizeFenia

FunSizeFenia
3 months ago#11
Pizzacat10 posted...
(you changed the spoilers in my post but ok)

Apologies. The last time I quoted someone with a spoiler, the system removed the spoiler filter, so I decided to put a spoiler on the entire paragraph after Bowser.

Pizzacat10 posted...
But now if they do it in s3 the whole idol capturing thing will be a little repetitive.

I said the same thing about Bowser always capturing Peach in almost every installment of the Mario franchise yet they made it work, so we shall see when Splatoon 3 inevitably gets released.

To be honest, I am fine with either Pearl, Marina, or both becoming the next Hypno Hooker--although if the developers surprise us, it would be a welcome change.
Two words I live by:Honor and another H word involving tentacles.
RO:ACE ID - [Fenia] ~Keeper of Menia's armpits, No HALO/OCA PotG savant~ [imgur.com/4VzCS7F]

User Info: bebopstreet

bebopstreet
3 months ago#12
Team Churro!

User Info: kildaver

kildaver
3 months ago#13
I was Team Decepticon years ago; I'm Team Villain now.
A solid beginning may lead to the perfect ending. Go for it!--Charles Glover, Power Stone 2
FC: 3179-6061-4287

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
3 months ago#14
Woomies and Veemos are heroes. So go figure 😃

User Info: TheLightsAreOn

TheLightsAreOn
3 months ago#15
at the time of my vote for Team Villains, Heroes is leading 50 to 30. I was willing to bet it would be the other way around.
"Don't quote me on this"
-Me-
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Which team are you joining for the Smash Splatfest?
  • Topic Archived