3 battles where I got no kills.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. 3 battles where I got no kills.

User Info: Gamecube_Gamer

Gamecube_Gamer
3 weeks ago#1
Hard to believe I can do so badly that I can have battles where I get no kills and multiple deaths in Turf War. I even pulled out Quick Respawn because of this.
Stay Freeeesh-Squid Sisters
Don't get cooked, stay off the hook-Off the Hook

User Info: PolarIcy

PolarIcy
3 weeks ago#2
"Your Splatfest experience is unique."
I'm bullied at my school for not liking Fortnite.
Switch name is Ice Bear. Ice Bear is dealing with some issues. Friend code on request.

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
3 weeks ago#3
I've been doing ok with the splat roller surprisingly. I've been trying to figure out what weapon to us as the shifty station this round made me changed what I used in the last splatfest.
Ball! Ball! Poke Ball!
Ball! Ball! Ultra Ball!

User Info: TheLightsAreOn

TheLightsAreOn
3 weeks ago#4
my team won a match where i had 8 kills, one player had 2, and the other two players both had 0. if the display order of names is still based on turf inked, i had most and 2 kills had least, so they did do something...
"Don't quote me on this"
-Me-

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
3 weeks ago#5
TheLightsAreOn posted...
my team won a match where i had 8 kills, one player had 2, and the other two players both had 0. if the display order of names is still based on turf inked, i had most and 2 kills had least, so they did do something...

yeah it still order by turf. Though wish they put the points in. I want to know if the 0/0 guy on the bottom just suck or d/c. some times I don't pay attention to the top so I might not know if the guy d/c or not.
Ball! Ball! Poke Ball!
Ball! Ball! Ultra Ball!
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. 3 battles where I got no kills.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived