• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Looking for Gear After Data Loss

User Info: Wage

Wage
3 months ago#21
White Headband showed up on SplatNet so no longer looking for that.

Thanks to the NinGuardian Angel who might have looked at my request. Was afraid I'd never find it again.
SW-7275-5961-0218 | PSN: SquarePenix | Steam: /id/Wage/ | Discord: Wage#2509 | Twitter @___________Wage

User Info: Luigi_Fan2

Luigi_Fan2
3 months ago#22
I have all of the natural pures. :) I don't think I have the others though. (Also have the White Headband with LDE, but I guess that's no longer needed.)

FC is 3733-4084-2717. Should note that I tend to be around late at night. Earliest I could be on today is probably around midnight Eastern Time, although I'll be around earlier tomorrow.

User Info: MasterYoshidino

MasterYoshidino
3 months ago#23
I totally forgot I happen to have those shoes rotting in my inventory. Need to add SW-4197-0965-9397. I am infrequent but tend to play in some of the Salmon Run rotations. Just give me a heads up.

1) https://splatoonwiki.org/wiki/Snow_Delta_Straps with Bomb Defense Up (Natural Pure)

https://imgur.com/a/8PwAcFU
Nintendo Network ID ~ MasterYoshidino
A.K.A. "Noshi"

Wage
3 months ago#24
Thanks for the replies, guys!

Didn't want you guys to think I was ignoring you by not responding, but I had my three order slots full of stuff I didn't want to cancel ;_;

@Luigi_Fan2, I am so fed up with trying to put SSU on this Tenacity White Headband that yes -- I'd love it if I could get that LDE version from you if possible (and if you have a RSU Yellow Tee you'd save me an eternity finding that, but I didn't think anyone would). And yes, I'd love it if I could order the Aloha Shirt and Berry Ski Natural Pures too, at least when my order slots free up. I'll send you a FC shortly.

@MasterYoshidino I got your friend request, thank you so much! I'll be hitting you up about those shoes this weekend if you're on. Just waiting for my order slots to free up.

Thanks again! I know a lot of people prefer Discord for its convenience, but I find that it's really not the same as having a group of regulars who come here all the time like we do on GameFAQs.
SW-7275-5961-0218 | PSN: SquarePenix | Steam: /id/Wage/ | Discord: Wage#2509 | Twitter @___________Wage

Luigi_Fan2
3 months ago#25
Wage posted...
@Luigi_Fan2, I am so fed up with trying to put SSU on this Tenacity White Headband that yes -- I'd love it if I could get that LDE version from you if possible (and if you have a RSU Yellow Tee you'd save me an eternity finding that, but I didn't think anyone would). And yes, I'd love it if I could order the Aloha Shirt and Berry Ski Natural Pures too, at least when my order slots free up. I'll send you a FC shortly.

Alright. :) Just let me know when you're on and hopefully I'll be around. Could set a specific time if you want though.

(Not sure if you're referring to a specific item with "Yellow Tee". That said, I don't think I have any RSU items that would fit that description anyway.)

Wage
3 months ago#26
Thank you so much @Luigi_Fan2!!!

No longer looking for any of the natural pures or the White Headband. Like I said before, I know some people prefer Discord, but when you need someone to come through bigtime then a real community like GFaqs is where it's at. Much appreciated mah boi!

Luigi_Fan2
3 months ago#27
Wage posted...
Thank you so much @Luigi_Fan2!!!

No longer looking for any of the natural pures or the White Headband. Like I said before, I know some people prefer Discord, but when you need someone to come through bigtime then a real community like GFaqs is where it's at. Much appreciated mah boi!

You're welcome! :D

Would've been nice to be able to give actual pures to order with the subs filled in on those pieces, but at least the main ability is there.

Wage
3 months ago#28
Pfft, they're natural so it won't take too long, no problem at all. I'm just glad I could find them at all! The only other time I've found the Aloha and Delta Straps were in a JP lobby where some guys were obviously messing around and wearing all the same thing as each other.

Wage
3 months ago#29
Closing thead and will reopen next week if still looking. Thanks for the help and support, everyone!
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Looking for Gear After Data Loss
  • Topic Archived