• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Looks like chunks will be obtained when the Splatfest tee is full

User Info: Gamecube_Gamer

Gamecube_Gamer
3 months ago#1
No need to stop and talk to Mulch, you can just keep on going. Especially if you were lucky enough to get a good set of subs.
You are the ocean's gray waves,destined to seek life beyond the shore just out of reach. Yet the waters ever change,flowing like time. A path is yours to climb

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
3 months ago#2
wish this was done day one.
Ball! Ball! Poke Ball!
Ball! Ball! Ultra Ball!

User Info: DarknessOp3191

DarknessOp3191
3 months ago#3
Wait, no more 2000 from the discount?
Splatoon - Monster Hunter - Fallout - Pokemon - Smash - Mario Kart - Overwatch
[Game] is the Dark Souls of Skyrim with guns.

User Info: SilverLizalfos

SilverLizalfos
3 months ago#4
Wait, you fill all slots and after that happened they are added to the other chunks? Or does that only happen when the fest is over? ô.o
I'm the jumping annoying Silver Lizalfos you know so well :D

User Info: DunBeJay

DunBeJay
3 months ago#5
meaning you can't scrub it after getting one or two abilities and have to get all three first instead?
FC: 1864-9744-1985 (Water) Sapphire - Sun IGN Jaron
PSN: BlackJoker808

Gamecube_Gamer
3 months ago#6
Here's how I understand it:

When the shirt gets the three sub-abilities, you can scrub it like normal. That's still an option.

But, if you want, you can just keep going as well. When you get the number of points that would normally give you a sub-ability, you'll get a random ability chunk instead. It's a way to keep going if you don't want to leave and talk to Murch for whatever reason.
You are the ocean's gray waves,destined to seek life beyond the shore just out of reach. Yet the waters ever change,flowing like time. A path is yours to climb

User Info: vanille987

vanille987
3 months ago#7
It’s a nice touch but i assume it will rely too much on RNG to be worth farming or anything.
inb4 quik respawn chunks.

Gamecube_Gamer
3 months ago#8
vanille987 posted...
It’s a nice touch but i assume it will rely too much on RNG to be worth farming or anything.
inb4 quik respawn chunks.

Not really any different than before, just another option if you're low on time or don't feel like going back out to the plaza.

User Info: Hambo the Hog

Hambo the Hog
3 months ago#9
That's neat. I guess it will help with the new Splatfest format too, where you're incentivized to go as far as you can with a particular team. Now you won't need to leave your team to continue earning chunks.
I'm sorry, but 10,000 of ANYTHING on a PS2 would absolutely destroy your framerate. It'd be like playing chess through the mail. ~johnboy1
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Looks like chunks will be obtained when the Splatfest tee is full
  • Topic Archived