How does the new Splatfest System look?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. How does the new Splatfest System look?

User Info: PHYTO-1

PHYTO-1
1 month ago#11
At least they're trying to address the popularity imbalance
My anaconda don't

User Info: GearRandom

GearRandom
1 month ago#12
I like it. The one thing I'm not a fan of is how pro mode is solo only.
Hey baby! How's it going? This. Beat. Is non. Stop. Hey baby! Listen to my phrase! I can give you the sense of rhythm.
....Oh yeah.

User Info: dmaster342

dmaster342
1 month ago#13
SuperYoshi1234 posted...
Anyone noticed the points to level up from Defender is f***ing 500

There better be a way to get more points if that is the case. Or at least extend the Splatfest past one day because if not, that is absolutely impossible. Champion 1000+? f*** that s***.
3DS FC: 3523-2057-7150
NNID: dmaster342

User Info: PolarIcy

PolarIcy
1 month ago#14
dmaster342 posted...
SuperYoshi1234 posted...

There better be a way to get more points if that is the case. Or at least extend the Splatfest past one day because if not, that is absolutely impossible. Champion 1000+? f*** that s***.

It's a completely different system.
My real-life friends abandoned me to play Fortnite.
Switch name is Ice Bear. [FC: 3856-0012-2332]

User Info: Silver79

Silver79
1 month ago#15
It looks better. I want to see it to make a decision of how I like it.

But seriously... Pro + TW...? That doesn’t add up
You are standing on the surface of the Earth. You walk one mile South, one mile West, and one mile North. You are back to where you started. Where are you?

User Info: ChaseArni

ChaseArni
1 month ago#16
Sounds awful. With that system it makes more rng affecting the matches.

All we needed was Team Pearl and Team Marina only able to face each other and no mirror matches. That way the more popular team doesn't have a handicap when it comes to the final results.

User Info: GearRandom

GearRandom
1 month ago#17
PolarIcy posted...
dmaster342 posted...
SuperYoshi1234 posted...

It's a completely different system.

Yeah, you gain points a lot faster than you did before. And don't forget 10x and 100x battles.

Although how rare are 100x battles? If I'm getting a notification every time someone wins one and they're any more common than 1/128... no thx
Hey baby! How's it going? This. Beat. Is non. Stop. Hey baby! Listen to my phrase! I can give you the sense of rhythm.
....Oh yeah.

User Info: The UnLucky Cat

The UnLucky Cat
1 month ago#18
ChaseArni posted...
Sounds awful. With that system it makes more rng affecting the matches.

All we needed was Team Pearl and Team Marina only able to face each other and no mirror matches. That way the more popular team doesn't have a handicap when it comes to the final results.

They tried that and it was f***ing awful. The handicap is now the more popular team just doesn't get to play, and thus can't reach King, meaning less snails even if their team won.
What do you think about the planetarium? That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you

User Info: SilverLizalfos

SilverLizalfos
1 month ago#19
So, I can finally play with these guys who added me, good :3 And the other stuff looks nice too :D New special, interesting^^
I'm the jumping annoying Silver Lizalfos you know so well :D
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. How does the new Splatfest System look?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived