2 Complete Fools

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. 2 Complete Fools

User Info: Xethea

Xethea
4 weeks ago#1
Syd, 7/17, level 30 and Kaili, 7/17, level 40.

I swear, what the hell is wrong with you? I have a video recording of you on switch of you too literally at the very beginning of the match just standing there as little squids and zooming around in circles and going back and forth and jumping up and down while the other team is splatting everything and inking everything and even killing us. At the end of the match you're still at the beginning and you're sitting there pressing booyah. Literally what the hell is wrong with you people? You're costing me my rank level! this may be some game to you that they you think this is funny but actually some of us put in effort to this game and we will don't want to go back and lose our rank after all our given time and effort to move up for your stupidity!

like I said before if anyone knows me, I love this game for our fun it is I only hate it and it's extremely irritating when you're running into idiots like this. I already have enough problems with you guys just standing there the entire match, now you guys want to just sit there and zoom around in circles and jump up and down, and I understand the stealth thing to about just sitting there inside the ink but when everything around you is already Inked and the bad guys are still on the other side of the complete field fighting us I really don't see the point for you to stand completely on the opposite side of the stage sitting in the ink.

Anyone have an idea why at the very last three seconds it was completely obvious that we were going to lose, why would they sit there and press Booyah together and jump up and down for the fact that they lost? I swear I would smack some of you in the face if I ever met you. But I do it more with a pillow not break your face
I'm an author. Literally, been writing, drawing anime and playing video games for over 20 years. I love what I do and so do others.

User Info: kuragari1anonly

kuragari1anonly
4 weeks ago#2
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiSGKgcUcAAEThO.jpg
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton

User Info: rusquidkidingme

rusquidkidingme
4 weeks ago#3
What rank were you in?
Advice? You want some advice?
Eat healthy, exercise, and make sure you get some Jesus in your life!

User Info: Briezy

Briezy
4 weeks ago#4
kuragari1anonly posted...
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiSGKgcUcAAEThO.jpg

Unrelated to topic but I hate this Octoling girl animation it boils my blood that she blames the Splatling for her being awful with it.

D i s g u s t i n g

On topic, sometimes people are just a******s TC, you gotta report em and move on. That or you can block them, you don’t usually see incidents like this in higher up ranks so maybe try and get better at Ranked so you’re not playing with morons. If this happened in a rank like S+ I don’t know what to say except I’m sorry for idiots like that.
When life gives you lemons ask for apples instead. SW: 1733-6295-4414

User Info: Cutie8Pie

Cutie8Pie
4 weeks ago#5
Squidparty...it’s basically trolling.

User Info: Xethea

Xethea
3 weeks ago#6
rusquidkidingme posted...
What rank were you in?

I think we were doing rain maker. I can't defend myself and surely1 person won't keep talking or4 people who come after me.

I'm at least in the B ranks on everything except clam blitz, because I hate that stuff. Everyone was like levels 20, 30 and even 40. These pinheads were levels of 30 and 40 goofing off.
I'm an author. Literally, been writing, drawing anime and playing video games for over 20 years. I love what I do and so do others.

User Info: Ardic

Ardic
3 weeks ago#7
not cool calling out people with their actual switch usernames.

User Info: RockrrGirrl19

RockrrGirrl19
3 weeks ago#8
Ardic posted...

Why not?

User Info: SuperYoshi1234

SuperYoshi1234
3 weeks ago#9
Ardic posted...

Who cares? People who party in ranked are filthy and don't deserve to play.
The Squid Sisters are my life. Without them, my life becomes unstable.

User Info: jubal117

jubal117
3 weeks ago#10
Ardic posted...

Why wouldn't it be? They're the ones that acted like a******s
3ds 4081-5508-5697 jubal
Jubal117 Nintendo ID, Jubal17 PSN
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. 2 Complete Fools

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived