Do You Want a Splatoon Anime and Why

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Do You Want a Splatoon Anime and Why

User Info: ParticularPachy

ParticularPachy
4 months ago#1
Well, do you? - Results (111 votes)
Yes, based off of Octo Valley
1.8% (2 votes)
Yes, based off of Octo Canyon
0.9% (1 vote)
Yes, based off of Octo Expansion
10.81% (12 votes)
Yes, as a prequel/midquel of one of the games
9.91% (11 votes)
Yes, based around turf wars/life in Inkopolis
36.04% (40 votes)
No, we don't need one/it could be bad
9.91% (11 votes)
No, it might be another animated manga instead
0.9% (1 vote)
No, Nintendo should focus on the games
13.51% (15 votes)
Yes/No, unspecified reason
6.31% (7 votes)
Maybe
9.91% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
And no, I don’t count the official manga dub as an anime.
Official Dunsparce of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Board

User Info: DeadlyNinjaBees

DeadlyNinjaBees
4 months ago#2
Totes would. As long as it’s more meaningful and less meandering than the Pokémon anime.
"It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so f***ing what." Stephen Fry

User Info: Wage

Wage
4 months ago#3
Only if it's some one-off OVA or mini series that stars the supporting characters in the game (Callie, Marie, Agent _, Cuttlefish, Spike, Marina, Pearl, Judd, Murch, etc) and has little to do with the regular gameplay.

Don't feel like watching another Pokemon-like series where everything could've been good if not for the lame main character they created.
SW-5936-6602-7886 | PSN: SquarePenix | http://steamcommunity.com/id/Wage/ | Discord: Wage#2509 | Twitter @___________Wage

User Info: PolarIcy

PolarIcy
4 months ago#4
No. Manga's trash, it would be just as bad.
Switch name is Ice Bear. Ice Bear likes the Dark Tetra Dualies.
FC: 3856-0012-2332

User Info: dZehn13

dZehn13
4 months ago#5
Yes, based around turf wars/life in Inkopolis. An a side story of Agent 3 and Agent 4 mission.

Make it light hearted story for all ages like Pokemon. Sometimes slice of life story and sometimes serious story.

User Info: GearRandom

GearRandom
4 months ago#6
Splatoon High School harem anime
You can't trust anyone. All around you, behind their screens, no matter how nice they look, there are loud, dumb idiots disguised as reasonable people.

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
4 months ago#7
Would love some cute slice of life anime. Woomies and Veemos are already cute but just imagine them animated. Awww

User Info: FunSizeFenia

FunSizeFenia
4 months ago#8
A 12-episode anime depicting Callie's descent into Octarian whoredom (and room decorator, as stated in the Sunken Scroll) or the life of Octolings/Octarians, their living conditions and how the events of S2 and OE affected them would make a wondrous addition not only to the lore-building of the series, but would explain some unanswered questions--relating to Octarian life-cycles and how Octolings are truly "born".
Two words I live by:Honor and another H word involving tentacles.
RO:ACE ID - [Fenia] ~Keeper of Menia's armpits, No HALO/OCA PotG savant~ [imgur.com/4VzCS7F]

User Info: Ardic

Ardic
4 months ago#9
no.

User Info: Foopadoop

Foopadoop
4 months ago#10
20 min of woomy
Switch FC SW-1567-5726-8685 My name is FoopyDoopy,I like my soup SOUPY! Booyah!
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Do You Want a Splatoon Anime and Why
  • Topic Archived