The race war begins!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. The race war begins!

User Info: DrFetus

DrFetus
1 month ago#1
https://twitter.com/NintendoVS/status/1013980650154622977

Next Splatfest theme: Squid vs. Octopus!

User Info: DarknessOp3191

DarknessOp3191
1 month ago#2
Yeah, was just about to post this.

This was faster than expected.
Splatoon - Monster Hunter - Fallout - Pokemon - Smash - Mario Kart - Overwatch
[Game] is the Dark Souls of Skyrim with guns.

User Info: KingSans2nd

KingSans2nd
1 month ago#3
Honestly think Octos are going to win this race war. Even though they lack the necessary limbs, they will use their superior skills and brains.

And also lots of people who didn’t buy the DLC will be an octo.
Co-Creator of SuiSquid Squad: https://discord.gg/fPERmqT | Switch FC: SW-8496-0633-1216 | Discord: KingSans2nd#2298 | I play Splatoon 2 | K have a good day

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
1 month ago#4
wonder why the two week gap.
Ball! Ball! Poke Ball!
Ball! Ball! Ultra Ball!

User Info: DrFetus

DrFetus
1 month ago#5
https://twitter.com/NintendoVS/status/1013981371843293184

RACE WAR IS BEING ENFORCED! Team Squid will force you to play as an Inkling, while team Octopus locks you to an Octoling. Even if you don't have the Octo Expansion!

User Info: PolarIcy

PolarIcy
1 month ago#6
Perfect Splatfest for the 1-year anniversary!
Switch name is Ice Bear. Ice Bear is having a good time.
FC: 3856-0012-2332

User Info: bburnett

bburnett
1 month ago#7
July 21st marks the first anniversary of Splatoon 2, and we’re celebrating with a global Splatfest! Which sea creature is your favorite, Squid or Octopus? This hotly contested Splatfest will occur from 7/20 (Fri) 9:00pm PT - 7/21 (Sat) 9:00pm PT.
To make the event more special, players on Team Squid will play as Inklings, and players on Team Octopus will play as Octolings. Even if you don’t have the Octo Expansion, if you’re reppin’ Team Octopus, you’ll play as Octolings. On the other hand, those fighting for Team Squid will play as Inklings even if their usual character is set to Octoling.
By the way, your appearance will only change during Splatfest battles. In the Square, you’ll appear as your usual rad self.
Which team will be declared the winner in this cephalopod conflict?! Will you take your time and deliberate on which team to pick? Or are you ready to declare Muck Warfare?
(Please note that the global nature of this Splatfest means Judd and Li'l Judd will need some additional time to calculate, so results will be posted 7/22.)

Global, yessssss 😁
"Still Inking And Keeping It Real" - DoctorStrongBad

User Info: DarknessOp3191

DarknessOp3191
1 month ago#8
Will this have the highest Popularity difference since <Mayo - Ketchup> iirc?
Splatoon - Monster Hunter - Fallout - Pokemon - Smash - Mario Kart - Overwatch
[Game] is the Dark Souls of Skyrim with guns.

User Info: GearRandom

GearRandom
1 month ago#9
Said this before.
Marina's team, octo expansion JUST came out so people are hyped, people who own the expansion like octolings and want to play as them, people who don't own the expansion want to try out octolings.

Jesus christ this will be like 10%-90%
Hi. I'm an EDM musician. And I'm gonna promote my Forest of Hope remix in my sig. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjD1gxkHNAM. Writing an Octo Exp FAQ.

User Info: Silver79

Silver79
1 month ago#10
Are you kidding me? I’ll be out of the country during that Splatfest (vacationing across the world).

Smh. Gotta see if I can get Wi-Fi somewhere.

But, Imma be an Octoling in Team Inkling. Lol
You are standing on the surface of the Earth. You walk one mile South, one mile West, and one mile North. You are back to where you started. Where are you?
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. The race war begins!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived