• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Post-Game Battle

User Info: DeathByGoomba

DeathByGoomba
5 months ago#1
This post is about post-game content for Octo-Expansion.

After beating Octo-Expansion, you can go to the central station and investigate the locker (you will see a glowing light if you turn around from the blender) and you will face off against agent 3.

My god, this battle is pretty rough.

I am by no means a great player, but I am still Rank X. And I haven't been able to get past splash-down phase. Anybody else having trouble beating him?

User Info: kevbuch

kevbuch
5 months ago#2
splash down phase is last. I just rushed him at that phase and point blank splatted him. Totally expected to die but was tired just said f*** it.

DeathByGoomba
5 months ago#3
kevbuch posted...
splash down phase is last. I just rushed him at that phase and point blank splatted him. Totally expected to die but was tired just said f*** it.

That is a relief. But my god, devs did not hold back on this one.

DeathByGoomba
5 months ago#4
Just beat it. Holy crap man.

User Info: Byxis7

Byxis7
5 months ago#5
I just abused her bad AI. She rolled into my shots every time
Switch FC: 7244-8374-5903

User Info: FunSizeFenia

FunSizeFenia
5 months ago#6
DeathByGoomba posted...
I am by no means a great player, but I am still Rank X. And I haven't been able to get past splash-down phase. Anybody else having trouble beating him?

I am Rank C- in every Ranked Mode, but I still managed to beat her after a few tries (and by few, I mean over a dozen). The last phase was the easiest for me, and the first phase was the hardest (and where I got splatted more the majority of the time).

My strategy was to simply be aggressive and Ink the place where I predict she will dodge to.
Two words I live by:Honor and another H word involving tentacles.
RO:ACE ID - [Fenia] ~Keeper of Menia's armpits, No HALO/OCA PotG savant~ [imgur.com/4VzCS7F]

User Info: chaincat22

chaincat22
5 months ago#7
I gave myself carpal tunnel over her. This boss gave me more trouble than any boss in dark souls 1-3, and more trouble than every boss and area in dark souls 2 combined
[The World]! Toki Yo Tomare!
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. Post-Game Battle
  • Topic Archived