ranked mode!! grrr

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. ranked mode!! grrr

User Info: deeninja

deeninja
5 months ago#1
i understand if your new to the game..

but if your not.. help your teammates!! lets say tower control u need to get on the tower so it can move! some people are worried more about kills.. even tho it helps.. it does not mean your winning! or some people dont wanna push forward.. if ranked aint for u.. then play turf...
sorry not so sorry.. :/
D.skillz // 3DS FC: 0018-4270-7703
Ink*Doll // SW-5272-2652-0239 Discord: Ink_Doll#3180

User Info: jipavl

jipavl
5 months ago#2
Also the zones are about controlling the zones, the splash screen even says so.
If you see your teammate knees deep in enemy ink trying to ink the zones please help him.

deeninja
5 months ago#3
jipavl posted...
If you see your teammate knees deep in enemy ink trying to ink the zones please help him.

yes HELP your teammates 🙌🏽

User Info: vanille987

vanille987
5 months ago#4
deeninja posted...
jipavl posted...

yes HELP your teammates 🙌🏽

As a supportive player.
i wholehearthy recommend!

User Info: Kartastic

Kartastic
5 months ago#5
Do you get on the tower? The great thing about TC and SZ is that you can perform the objective and kill people at the same time. When I see people standing on the tower doing nothing or hiding in ink in the tower (longer than to just refill their ink) I just shake my head.... You should be killing/painting while you're on the tower.

I do wish that along with kills and specials used, Splatoon showed a stat like objective time to indicate to everyone that it's equally important.

User Info: KingSans2nd

KingSans2nd
5 months ago#6
Kartastic posted...
When I see people standing on the tower doing nothing or hiding in ink in the tower (longer than to just refill their ink) I just shake my head.... You should be killing/painting while you're on the tower.

I do this when there’s a sniper aiming at me. Hide in ink and move from side to side to make sure they don’t hit me, occasionally throwing a burst bomb when the tower needs inking.
Add me because I need friends | Switch FC: SW-8496-0633-1216 | Discord: KingSans2nd#2298 | Steam: KingSans2nd | K have a good day now

User Info: vanille987

vanille987
5 months ago#7
KingSans2nd posted...
Kartastic posted...
When I see people standing on the tower doing nothing or hiding in ink in the tower (longer than to just refill their ink) I just shake my head.... You should be killing/painting while you're on the tower.

I do this when there’s a sniper aiming at me. Hide in ink and move from side to side to make sure they don’t hit me, occasionally throwing a burst bomb when the tower needs inking.

This.
Hiding is good to avoid setting yourself up for a easy target.
It`s not always stupid.

deeninja
5 months ago#8
Kartastic posted...
Do you get on the tower? The great thing about TC and SZ is that you can perform the objective and kill people at the same time. When I see people standing on the tower doing nothing or hiding in ink in the tower (longer than to just refill their ink) I just shake my head.... You should be killing/painting while you're on the tower.

I do wish that along with kills and specials used, Splatoon showed a stat like objective time to indicate to everyone that it's equally important.

i do wahatever i can.. to help my teammates

deeninja
5 months ago#9
KingSans2nd posted...
Kartastic posted...

king of the tower!! lol
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. ranked mode!! grrr

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived