joy con sucks

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. joy con sucks

User Info: deeninja

3 months ago#1
( playin on tv) is anyone else experiencing being uncomfortable playin splatoon 2 with the joy con? going from the wii u gamepad to this mini square has got me all messed up.. lol.. anybody got the pro controller? is it better?
D.skillz // 3DS FC: 0018-4270-7703
switch: SW-5272-2652-0239

User Info: MordecaiRocks

3 months ago#2
Never had too much of a problem with the joycon grip but the pro controller is still leaps and bounds better. It's pricy but if the grip is giving you discomfort it's probably worth it.

User Info: Syd_CB

3 months ago#3
mini square?

I play with the joycons in the grip thing. No issues that way.

Ir's awkward when I try playing with loose joycons. Which is slightly odd. as I prefer loose joycons for Zelda and Mario Odyssey.
NNID: SamCarterX206 FC: 4141-3086-2329 FS: Norm w/ Eevee,Aipom,Audino

User Info: MrFingers07

3 months ago#4
I got the pro controller along side with the Switch and it's a really good controller imo. I say it's worth the 70 dollars (though I got it for 50, lol)

And maybe it's because I haven't gotten used to the joy cons but whenever I get curious to see how the Joy Cons feel, I instantly feel regret once holding them. They feel too small to hold, feels too plasticky as if it's going to break any second or something.

I couldn't deal with that, and I even got a second Pro Controller for when other people want to play with me as I can't object them to using the Joy Cons.... lol
:D Brawlin' Mains: R.O.B., Lucario, Pikachu, Wolf

User Info: Zingo

3 months ago#5
Splatoon 2 pro controller
TrollFaqs home of ignorance and where facts don't matter.

User Info: WaferMon

3 months ago#6
Never had any issue with detached joycons.

User Info: ultimate reaver

ultimate reaver
3 months ago#7
the thumbsticks on the joycons are among the worst that i've ever used on any console

User Info: Forte_Lambardi

3 months ago#8
You will need to get used to it and also adjust the sensitivities.

I know I am more comfortable with handheld mode than Pro Controller, but Pro Controller seems leaps and bounds better (even though I keep making strange mistakes with it).
A person is only truly stupid if they refuse to fix their ignorance.
Splatoon/Splatoon2: IGN - Blues
(message deleted)

User Info: jubal117

3 months ago#10
Joy cons are my favorite for playing splatoon. I have a real problem aiming with grips or the pro controller. Its great just letting my arms hang off the edge of my lazy boy and playing splatoon.
3ds 4081-5508-5697 jubal
Jubal117 Nintendo ID, Jubal17 PSN
  1. Boards
  2. Splatoon 2
  3. joy con sucks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived