• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: LunaTheUmbreon

LunaTheUmbreon
1 year ago#101
oof sorry, i got dragged into other stuff. what's going on now?
She's a poison woman!

User Info: Plankerton

Plankerton
1 year ago#102
Me and Ink Doll are playing now. I'm doing solo but I think Ink Doll is playing in another room.

User Info: deeninja

deeninja
1 year ago#103
Whitewizel posted...
Anyone chose Sweater team, My friend and I need two more people.

ok it doesnt let me pm no more.. but shes gonna play one match n ill be back
D.skillz // 3DS FC: 0018-4270-7703
switch: SW-5272-2652-0239

User Info: Whitewizel

Whitewizel
1 year ago#104
deeninja posted...
Whitewizel posted...
Anyone chose Sweater team, My friend and I need two more people.

ok it doesnt let me pm no more.. but shes gonna play one match n ill be back

K
3DS FC:4210-4187-4291 Switch FC: SW-8582-8463-1512

deeninja
1 year ago#105
it was a pleasure splating with everyone.. too bad they dont have friends ranked mode 😏

User Info: Plankerton

Plankerton
1 year ago#106
deeninja posted...
it was a pleasure splating with everyone.. too bad they dont have friends ranked mode 😏

I mean... that's kind of what League Battle is haha. It even uses the team's average power level like TW during Splatfest does instead of individual letters like Ranked. Plus you only need two people to enter. Feel free to hit me up here via private message if you'd like to play together or get another group together. I like all the competitive modes.

And a big thanks to you Ink Doll for getting a bunch of Team Sweater players from Gamefaqs together! It was really fun.

deeninja
1 year ago#107
Plankerton posted...
deeninja posted...

I mean... that's kind of what League Battle is haha. It even uses the team's average power level like TW during Splatfest does instead of individual letters like Ranked. Plus you only need two people to enter. Feel free to hit me up here via private message if you'd like to play together or get another group together. I like all the competitive modes.

And a big thanks to you Ink Doll for getting a bunch of Team Sweater players from Gamefaqs together! It was really fun.

oh ok cool!!! i got splatoon 2 a week ago.. so im getting used to all the new stuff going on.. coming off from the wii u.. i just unlocked league battle today!!sounds like fun.. ill pm u to play.. or vice versa😁
  • Topic Archived