• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Phrasing of the lightfingers perk

User Info: woody71

woody71
8 months ago#1
Is it me or does it feel off to say reducing your chance depending on weight/value it feels like a negative effect on the perk

I guess it wont reduce succes chance but that how the phrasing feels
<Random quote of game I'm playing>

User Info: Bigdome757

Bigdome757
8 months ago#2
The phrasing could seem misleading I suppose. It should read like this: “The more an item costs and weighs, the harder it is to steal.” Or something like that. It’s also a crying shame that potions or enchantments that are supposed to boost pickpocket in fact have the opposite effect. Would’ve been nice if they fixed that for Special Edition.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
8 months ago#3
The pickpocket enchantments work as long as you only use one at a time.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

woody71
8 months ago#4
Bigdome757 posted...
The phrasing could seem misleading I suppose. It should read like this: “The more an item costs and weighs, the harder it is to steal.” Or something like that. It’s also a crying shame that potions or enchantments that are supposed to boost pickpocket in fact have the opposite effect. Would’ve been nice if they fixed that for Special Edition.

Sorry phrasing might be the wrong word .. why is this BEGATIVE effect on a PERK it just doesnt seem apealing dwpending on how it works id say " tgis bonus is diminished OR the text should be placed as a general deacription of pickpocketß

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
8 months ago#5
Yeah, it should say that pickpocketing difficulty increases with increasing item value and weight. That's why it's a lot easier to steal a Silver Ring compared to a Gold Diamond Ring.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao

User Info: jerky_666

jerky_666
7 months ago#6
woody71 posted...
why is this BEGATIVE effect on a PERK
Because two begatives make a fositive. I thought everyone knew that.

The bisexuals historically got it from all directions. - Kohlrak

woody71
7 months ago#7
jerky_666 posted...
Because two begatives make a fositive. I thought everyone knew that.

B is right next to n while p and f arnt even close

Anyway its not - - but + - seeinglg as its positive first negative second... God im overlrthinking this
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Phrasing of the lightfingers perk
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A