You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Your Five Favorite Shouts?

User Info: UltDeadpool

UltDeadpool
1 month ago#1
What shouts do you use the most?
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#2
Deja Vu? : )
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

UltDeadpool
1 month ago#3
Olld-Onne posted...

Double the fun.

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#4
UltDeadpool posted...
Olld-Onne posted...

Double the fun.

lol

User Info: ShadowbladerX15

ShadowbladerX15
1 month ago#5
Slow Time
Dragonborn Frost Breath
Storm Call
Bend Will
Dragon’s Aspect
The balance between hope and despair is always at zero. One has to be cursed to balance out another's happiness. - Sayaka Miki

Olld-Onne
4 weeks ago#6
Storm Call is for maniacs lol.

UltDeadpool
4 weeks ago#7
Olld-Onne posted...

Which is disappointing to me. It hit my enemies and my allies, made me hesitant to use it in many situations.

Olld-Onne
4 weeks ago#8
UltDeadpool posted...
Olld-Onne posted...

Which is disappointing to me. It hit my enemies and my allies, made me hesitant to use it in many situations.

I also found it disappointing. When I used it against some Forsworn that had ambushed my armorless mage and Sven I could not work out why they kept killing Sven before it dealt with them and kept reloading the save just before the battle took place and re shouting it. Only when I actually followed Sven and shouted did I see him get struck by lightning which is why I followed him that time because the Forsworn are not that good.

Still the first time I used it was when a Dragon attacked Whiterun. My mage, ever the egotist wanted to demonstrate his new thunder power to the masses as their saviour. They sure got a closer look than I intended however lol.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: darkshadowspawn

darkshadowspawn
3 weeks ago#9
UltDeadpool posted...
Olld-Onne posted...

Another reason to not run with followers ;)
Dwell in peace in the home of your own being, and the messenger of Death will not be able to touch you.
-Guru Nanak

Olld-Onne
3 weeks ago#10
darkshadowspawn posted...
UltDeadpool posted...
Olld-Onne posted...

Another reason to not run with followers ;)

It still wipes out anything not hostile and can get you bounties from nowhere because that rabbit in the bush is now an assault charge and the vigilants want you to pay for it. I suppose you can just use it on them too though lol.

But although followers are wonky at times, they are better than his shout most of the time.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Your Five Favorite Shouts?