You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. one of kind leveled items?

User Info: hellzyaaahhhhhh

hellzyaaahhhhhh
1 month ago#1
anyone know caps for them

and dawn breaker is it a leveled item to
i mean wiki says its 12att i got mine at lv50ish after some power leveling and it was 15att

and i seen a video talking about weird things in skyrim that dont make sense person got it with 35att (idk what his level was)
destiny 2 whisper catalyst everyone should have it help them get it
owner of 500m edition ps4 41,768/50,000 (as well as every other system made yolo)

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 month ago#2
Attack number shown is dependant on your actual skill stats and perks mostly so the number will be higher or lower depending on these parameters. Any 5+ level gains in one handed skill tree level will raise the attack by about one point and any perks for one handed damage up to 100% will raise that damage further.

Then there is the enchanted items that all raise One Handed by the percentage shown which will also affect your damage number along with Smithing and it's over all level if you can smith enchanted Items with the perk at 60 Smithing.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!
If you are feeling doubtful of wiki you can use UESP instead.
The balance between hope and despair is always at zero. One has to be cursed to balance out another's happiness. - Sayaka Miki
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. one of kind leveled items?