• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can't access workbench, forge, etc in Dawnguard

User Info: southcoast09

southcoast09
2 months ago#1
For some reason, I cannot access the forge, grindstone, etc in Dawnguard. I have tried waiting, sleeping, leaving and coming back, but nothing is working.
#MakeFinalFantasyGreatAgain

User Info: inulvr61998

inulvr61998
2 months ago#2
might be some sort of bug? that's all I can think of. What I can think of to fix is to load previous saves; close the entire game down and restart; or even deleting the game off of your Switch and re-downloading it onto your system. Any of these things might reset the possible bug you have encountered.
Switch FC: SW-1397-1887-5683

User Info: southcoast09

southcoast09
2 months ago#3
inulvr61998 posted...
might be some sort of bug? that's all I can think of. What I can think of to fix is to load previous saves; close the entire game down and restart; or even deleting the game off of your Switch and re-downloading it onto your system. Any of these things might reset the possible bug you have encountered.

A hard restart was all it needed. Thanks for the response. I can’t believe I didn’t think to try that first.
#MakeFinalFantasyGreatAgain
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can't access workbench, forge, etc in Dawnguard
  • Topic Closed